Have a dazzling weekend

Friday, February 24, 2012

Darlings, what are you up to this weekend? Will you be watching the Oscars? Which film/actor are you rooting for? Balazs and I have just seen The Descendants with George Clooney the other day and we really loved it! Tonight I'm off for a girly chat, piece of cherry pie and a cup of honey-green tea. Tomorrow our friends are flying in to visit for a few days. I can't wait to catch up over a glass of wine. Loves, have a dazzling next few days and here are a few great links to check out if you're in a blog-hopping-type-of-mood. Enjoy!

Now you can buy a few props from the set of Midnight in Paris.

Alec Baldwin on the foods that are worth dying for:)

Such pretty rings.

Snowshoe race looks like tons of fun!

I love this look on Adele.

Colour play.

Potato and rosemary pizza - perfect for a low-key weekend.

Wallpaper in the kitchen.

This hairdo.

Looks delicious.

A few pairs of awesome low-heel boots.

Heart-shaped sunnies:)

Reintroducing the reuben.

Great movie quotes!

Have you entered our GIVEAWAY yet? Don't miss it.

Also, here are three exPress-o posts all about sandwiches you might have missed:
* B.E.L.T.
* Avocado sandwich.
* Grilled bagel with cream cheese and baby heirloom tomatoes.

Lovelies, see you Tuesday morning! xo

(The awesome after the rain photo by Esther Miguez)

16 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Have a great weekend my dear, thanks for all the on going beauty and inspiration!

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

Happy weekend to you! Loving some of your picks in This Week's Gems below, those jeans are on my want list!

xo Mary Jo

Liesl said...

Gorgeous picture, and I loved the movie quotes!!! :)

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

Midnight in Paris was such a fun movie! I really enjoyed it. And I was reminded to enjoy the present as well.

styleforlife said...

You too!!!! been too long again. Happy Weekend!
xx Emily

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

happy weekend, friend!
and yes, i totally plan on enjoying the red carpet and some oscar action! can't wait. :)

Inés said...

Thank you for all the inspiration!
Have the best weekend!

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Melissa Blake said...

I always love your links...hope you're having a great weekend! xoxo

Stephanie said...

We're going to an Oscar party tomorrow night, but I've barely seen any of the movies. So that should make my picks for the Oscar pool interesting. :-P

TASTE said...

The pizza looks delicious and movie quotes are my favourite. Wonderful links for the weekend.
xxx

thingsIlove said...

Great quotes! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Lori said...

My goodness you blog is such beautiful inspiration. I love it so so much I had to share some of your pictures on my blog hoping to pass on the beauty!

I'm a happy follower now :)

Carrie said...

i hope you had a really good weekend!

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Shoetopia Giveaway -- Come and join! :]

Diana Mieczan said...

Very true, Lisa and Stephanie, I hope you had the BEST time on the party:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lori, you are a sweetheart:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Natasha, you are so sweet and Mary Jo, I adore those jeans too:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk