Get Twisted

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oh my, how beautifully feminine is this hairdo? Would look perfect with a chambray shirt and a tweed blazer for a casual lunch with a friend or a sassy sweater dress for a date. I simply adore the understated vibe of it and guess what? The awesome Red Mag did a little video tutorial on how to style it and it looks fairly easy to me, so I'm going to give it a go tonight. Can't wait!

Loves, fancy twisting it up? What would you wear with this do? xo



P.S: More hair fun, including the perfect bun trick! (It works each time like a charm).

(Photo via Ana Degenaar and video by Red Magazine)

13 comments:

vintch said...

so, so pretty! i dream of wearing my hair in pretty braids like this. usually, i just look like an odd pipi longstockings:) this is so lovely!

Vintage Market Place said...

oh it is so beautiful
I will give this a try as soon as my head heals, my salon burned my scalp with my last root touch up.
Anyone have any good soothing scalp remedies???
Amy

Jo said...

Love this hairdo!

Jen Daiker said...

I wish I had hair like that!!! What I wouldn't give. I suppose for now I'll admire it from afar.

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh no, Amy. I am so sorry. I read somewhere that a mixture of warm olive oil, lime juice and cinnamon powder can be applied to the scalp to help stop burning sensation.

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

Very cute! I'd want more volume at the crown. Surely the use of some product would give me that!

Vintage Market Place said...

Thanks diana i will give anything a try at this point :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh, I hope you will feel better soon, Amy:) xo

Vintage Market Place said...

Just in from the dr gave me awesome numbing lotion so i can sleep. Thanks for your well wishes Diana:)!!!

Lady Grey said...

This truly is a beautiful do - I must learn how to do this on myself!
xo

kait said...

I am in love! So great that it can be casual for lunch but also dressy enough for a work meeting. Thanks for sharing :)

Johanna said...

This is pretty and I actually think I can pull it off. 'Course I sure would love her highlights!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I hope you feel better by today and kait, totally with you on that. It's so versatile.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk