Dutch Baby Pancakes

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oh boy, Dutch pancakes hold a very special place in my heart as I remember my dad whipping them up for me on the weekends. I always been a picky eater and those totally hit the spot especially if he added an extra hint of honey or a few extra strawberries to the mix. I can't wait to try Emma's take on them with roasted cherries and cinnamon sauce. Yum! Darlings, have you had Dutch baby pancakes before? What's your all-time favourite breakfast dish? xo

P.S: Here is the full recipe if you fancy giving it a go and another one that I really like.
P.P.S: What's for breakfast?

(Photos by Emma Christensen)

15 comments:

Liesl said...

How divine!!! :)

Behold the Metatron said...

that looks so great!

HiLLjO said...

OOoh I have never tried those before! They look amazing!!! Cherries and cinnamon sauce?! WOOOT!

FourJedis said...

That looks absolutely fantastic. But... bacon will always win out over everything... I'm a sucker for salty and crispy over sweets of any kind... I'm completely willing to try this recipe. Great share!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Roasted cherries and cinnamon sauce - yum!!

Lady Grey said...

I have a confession to make, I've never even heard of "dutch" pancakes before... but they look positively delicious and all I know is that I want 'em!
xo

TASTE said...

Ah, looks delicious♥

Erica said...

OMG, these look so yummy!
www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

Apricots+Silk said...

I am such a sucker for adorable breakfasts. My dad used to make me eggs and sausage when I was really young and always with a bagel!

xxxx

Sal Zailani said...

never had them before but will give it a try! x

Diana Mieczan said...

YUP, HiLLjO! Sounds scrumptious, doesn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanessa, you totally should try them. They are delicious and super comforting. Wish we lived closer to each other so I could invite you over for a plate-full:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love bacon too, FourJedis. I bet you can have it on the side of those pancakes.

dotblogg said...

I love them, but have never made with fruits, usually I prepare lightly sweet version and add strawberry marmalade :) Salty version is also worth trying:)I recommend the one with mushrooms:)
hugs
J

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yum,J! Mushrooms sound so good:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk