Winter Fashion Inspiration

Monday, January 16, 2012

How adorable is this smiley cutie with the snazzy red lips? To be honest, I would never think of wearing a faux fur collar with my trench coat, but since the winter coolness is getting chillier and chillier, I'm totally rethinking it. Somehow is makes the trench look even more stylish and classy, doesn't it? Would you wear it? xo

P.S: Here are three takes on faux fur collars I simply adore.
P.P.S: More awesome trends: tweed and my favourite, elbow patches.

(Photo via The Style Stalker Street Walker)

18 comments:

Alexa said...

Love the bright red lips...they always bring a little pop to an outfit.

Christianna said...

Love this look! You should totally rock it! I bet you'd look awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Alexa, I totally agree! Red lipstick is one of my favourite pop-of-colour-tricks:)

Anonymous said...

I have a short winter jacket with a faux fur collar. Believe me, it's the best thing ever. You should get it. Love, Amy

Punctuation Mark said...

all men love nice red lips!

Vintage Market Place said...

Fabulous!
Amy

That's Not My Age said...

Yes but I'd only wear faux!

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

Gorgeous girl! And love the red lip. I don't feel dressed without one! That faux fur collar is divine!

xo Mary Jo

Karina Cifuentes said...

The bag! And the bold lips. Perfect.

Hena Tayeb said...

The coat looks great. I agree about the red lips.. I certainly does make an outfit pop

Amber said...

not sure of I could pull that off but it looks great on her.

Ana Degenaar said...

Sigh. Winter.

Liesl said...

Oh how I wish I could pull off a lovely red lip...looks so elegant on others, but on moi...not so much! :) Love a great trench though!

Liesl :)

Diana Mieczan said...

That sounds fantstic, Amy

Jess said...

Oooh OOhhh! I have had my eye on those shoes!

little t said...

I love this coat!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess, me too:)I love ballerinas.

Annie said...

I like!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk