This Week's Gems

Friday, January 27, 2012

Have you seen J.Crew's new arrivals? I'm totally swooning over those two cardis and this sassy skirt...

One of the most snazzy white porcelain coffee sets I've seen in a while. Just look at that milk jug - Love!...

How beautiful are those miniature journals? Fantastic for jotting fun inspirations:)...

I've never seen more unique cuffs! Aren't they splendid?...

Beautiful!...

Those cuties just got me super excited for spring:)...

Imagine wearing this necklace with one of your favourite tweeds and a snazzy shirt. Stunning!...

I'm loving those cute puppy tags! Totally need those for Monty and Buffer! Btw: how adorable is Sima's new pup?...

Ha! Next Movember, I'm getting this Moustache Growers Guide as a gift to Balazs:)...

Bangles perfection!...

Loves, Happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

P.S:  Have you entered our GIVEAWAY yet? Don't miss it:)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want those stripes flats for spring too. Great list as always, Diana. Happy weekend. Love, Amy

HiLLjO said...

LOVE the all white porcelain pieces. MUAH!

PS: I'm SO terrible! Red lipstick is being found!

Dancing Branflake said...

That bangle! I love every thing and then I saw that bangle and just about bought four of them. So sweet and such a perfect birthday present.

Michelle B said...

LOVE the Kate Spade striped flats!
Have a wonderful weekend!

amy b.s. said...

i was just eyeing those flats!

Anya said...

i'm loving that coffee set and those flats!!! and adoooooorable puppy

♥anya and baby kenzi
theveiledbump.blogspot.com

Amber said...

I didnt even notice the puppy tag at first. That little face is just too cute.

oh,henry! said...

i've just bought the porcelain tetra pack for milk few days ago. i think it is absolutely gorgeous! whole pack is just... amazing!

oh,henry! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vintage Market Place said...

just did a bit of shopping at Kate Spade last night, such lovely things.
Your picks are always right up my alley.
Amy

TheChambrayCountess said...

I love the new JCrew arrivals (but what's new, I love everything there!) and those cuffs and bangles are awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally with you on that, TheChambrayCountess:) J.Crew is always fantastic!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, you lucky girl. What did you get?

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome is that, Irena? I totally need that set and Amber, I want that puppy so much...hahah

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, I am so excited about it:) Can't wait to see you with your red lipstick:)

La Feem said...

Hi Diana! I posted my favorite J.Crew looks today, the spring collection is divine.

Rebecca said...

I absolutely love that porcelain coffee set! And thank you so much for featuring my teardrop bangles!

♥SimaG Personalized Jewelry♥ said...

WOW! this is so gorgeous!
THANK YOU so much Diana
for including my puppy :)
or maybe i should say my 5th baby.lol!

♥LOVE IT ALL!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk