This Week's Gems

Friday, January 20, 2012

How pretty is this hat? (Bonus: It's made of 100% organic merino wool)...

Bag-tastic! Perfect for romantic weekends away...

Three Scotch colours I'm intrigued by: troya, flying scotsman and seaboard...

I love stacking rings and this one is super charming...

This coat makes me swoon! I love the sexy colour, detailing and it would look great with skinnies. Bingo!...

Just imagine what a snazzy addition this poppy pod stickpin would make to your winter tweed or your cozy sweater. Love!...

Must have: mini espresso maker:) It just looks so darn cute, doesn't it?...

I adore the vibrant print and the sassy cut of this number. I would wear it with a pair of black, warm tights, long boots and braided hair...

This robin print would make a lovely addition to a nature-loving kiddo's playroom:)...

Thank you cards perfection! Just imagine sending those cuties out. Awesome!...

Happy Friday, Lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Any fantastic buys? xo

P.S: Don't miss our snazzy pillow GIVEAWAY! (Your sofa would love it)

21 comments:

Neus said...

This ring is perfect!!!

Roselie said...

Those thank you cards are gorgeous! Happy Friday!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

cute plaid bag! happy friday! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

LifestyleBohemia said...

I love those nail polish colors - gorgeous!
Happy Friday!
xx
Joanna

Monica | Hola!design said...

I love the nail polish colors, too! How's your day so far? I woke up late! yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Roselie, I LOVE them too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You are a lucky girl, Monica for sleeping in:) I'm doing great...So happy it's Friday today:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Joanna and Monica, I really want to try those colours, especially the flying scotsman. It seems so perfect for winter!

Caroline said...

As always. great eye, Diana! I love the polish colors!:)

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

The ring is so delicate and I adore the nail varnish colours, too. xx

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Really like that bag and love the nail polish!
This week a dog leash that lights up for night walks caught my eye :)

HiLLjO said...

You found good stuff! Love the bag, polish and trench. The ring is cute, too!
Have a great weekend, love!

Vintage Market Place said...

oh I have been looking for a solid blue nail polish!!
My fantastic buys were some awesome h&m dresses :)
Can't wait to wear them.
Have a great weekend!
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..glad you like it, Caroline:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jeanette, I so would need a leash like that for my dogs too. Sounds totally cool:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I am so going to check out h&m now:) Giggle...

Patricia Villamil said...

I'm so in love with the nail colors, so rich! and that bag is to die for!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I am loving these nail polish colors girlie!!

Amber said...

bag-tastic is right! wicked cute!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amber, totally agree!

Annie said...

I love those nail polishes!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk