This Week's Gems

Friday, January 13, 2012

Here are two skirts that I simply adore and can't wait to get them for spring. Aren't they pretty?...

Swoon...

I'm loving those wool slippers. Perfect for winter days-in:)...

How fun would it be to have a soup-swap-party? Perfect to beat the winter blues. Garnish has everything for it. (Here is  the full list of items you might need)...

How sweet is this whale bracelet? And the super special part is that you can personalize it!...

Yup, I still love stripes!...

I fancy the pants off this dancing in motion piece by Eadweard Muybridge. Beautiful!..-

This necklace would make any outfit look super pretty. I love the delicate feel of it...

What a lovely kitchen set! Yup, I'm talking about you, jug:)...

This print made me smile...

Darlings, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always I love everything and that little ring is realy pretty. I want! Grace xo

SNIKKERBUO said...

I love the skirts, and the soup idea was genious! :)

Have a fun friday!
Love Helene

Paul & Paula ★ said...

nice list honey! have a great friday and a wonderful week end
Peggy xxx

Ana Degenaar said...

That blue skirt just made my day.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i want that skirt! gorgeous! happy friday! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Sage Crown Parker said...

i'm loving that necklace - want it!!!

Kristin H said...

Wonderful pic's Diana!
Happy New Year to you, must all your dreams come true:)

Annie said...

Especially love that precious ring! Hope you have a great weekend Diana!! xo

Monica | Hola!design said...

oh the kitchen set is socool! great finds!

hope you enjoy the weekend~ xoxo

HiLLjO said...

No buys this week but I love that cobalt skirt. I need to buy something cobalt!

little t said...

The ring and necklace are so pretty.

Amber said...

those skirts are really pretty especially that blue one. Have a grand weekend.

TheChambrayCountess said...

I love the outfits and the ring and the whale bracelet....OK, I love everything!

Diana Mieczan said...

Helene, I can't stop thinking about the soup idea. I totally want to have a soup party this winter with some friends.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ana, isn't it pretty? I adore that shade of blue.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Kristin xo

Alena: Oh, It's Just Perfect! said...

A soup-swap party is the best idea ever!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Isn't it, Alena?

♥SimaG Personalized Jewelry♥ said...

WOW as alwaysss...
I love everything that you share:)

Thank you SO much for including me too,love it all!!!

xoxo,
Sima

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk