This Week's Gems

Friday, January 6, 2012

Long gloves and French scarf and....

...this foxy number would make great additions to bloggers uniform...

I've been dying to colour-boost my sofa lately and those two beauties would surely do the trick...
Aren't those iPhone wallpapers beautiful? Great way to keep your phone all stylish and cool:)...

Must have luggage tag:)...

Snazzy dotted blouse for gloomy winter days:)...

I so need one of those dotty money pots! Fun fact: the tradition is that once the first coin is dropped the money pot must be fed until full upon which it must be smashed whilst making a wish....

It doesn't get any better than blueberry hoops. I just adore the organic feel of them...

In love!...

Ring perfection...

You can never have too many cute tote bags, right? Perfect for busy days around the city...

Happy Friday! Darlings, what caught your eye this week? xo

20 comments:

HiLLjO said...

I like the green shoes with that stripey dress. Very awesome.
I'm really liking herringbone, which is kind of chevron-y!

I'm baby-crazy this week kind-of. :o)

Dancing Branflake said...

Seriously loving these gems! All of them! Love those blueberry earrings, that tote, and that adorable luggage tag. You have such great style, Diana!

Diana Mieczan said...

You are such a sweetheart, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, isn't that a great combo? Since I saw that photo I can't stop browsing for cute pea-green ballerinas:)

Christianna said...

Such cute things! I see you are digging stripes and dots at the moment!

Vintage Market Place said...

well ya know I love anything from Kate Spade! I am dying to get her pumps with the striped heels.
And I love the piggy bank, very cool.
Have a great weekend
AMy

Michelle B said...

Love love love the Kate Spade dress so comfy but classy!

Have a wonderful weekend! xo

Sara Szatmary said...

The iPhone wall paper remind me of Charles Harper! LOVE!

The Franglaise said...

hmm, I need to hunt down a pair of long gloves. When we were in London last week I borrowed a pair of black woolly ones from my friend and loved them. Great way to stay extra warm. Have a fab weekend Diana! xx

Alexa said...

Would love, love that striped little dress...and the tote...and the gloves...well you get the picture. ;)

amy b.s. said...

i've been eyeing some long gloves lately too. love the idea of them.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

in love with that striped dress paired with the green pumps! so cute!

happy weekend, diana!

Melissa Blake said...

I love that luggage tag! Too cute! xoxo

Amber said...

i do so like that spiffy pink blouse

Victoria ♥ said...

so pretty :-) we could follow each other on fb and google if you want to !<3

holtkamp said...

ah...you always find the best things! love these all!

little t said...

Oh, I adore the stripes on stripes look at the top!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww you are so sweet, holtkamp. Thank you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I'm planning to get a pair as well:) They look so cozy, don't they?

Annie said...

I love that ring - it reminds me of earrings I just got for my birthday from a friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk