Le sigh!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Le sigh, how romantic are those photographs? I'm simply head over heels smitten with this sweet collaboration between the fantastic duo of  Scott Schumann and Garance DorĂ© and the iconic Tiffany. The amazing pair was asked to capture all those little tender gestures and special moments between two people in love for the 'what makes love true' campaign. I think they nailed it! (Btw: if you fancy, you can also upload your own romantic photograph on the site and include a little caption).

Lovelies, I was wondering, what are the little simple gestures your partner does that make your day that much more special? (My answer in the comments)

P.S: Also, here is the video of behind the scenes. (How adorable is Garance's accent?)

14 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

here is my answer: each morning Balazs makes me a cup of coffee and together with a little bottle of Actimel (do you drink it too?) he places it on my office desk all ready and hot so I can start my morning on a high! I love that so much and look forward to that each morning.

marissa at the boot said...

that is so sweet of balazs! manu is super cute and sends me tons of funny/romantic texts during the day or leaves me post-its ! :)

That's Not My Age said...

Very cute. Mr TNMA always insists on a hug every night when we get home from work.

Ashley said...

what amazing pics - my favorite is that first one! And I love B's morning tradition for you - how sweet! :)

The Franglaise said...

Amazing photographs! So beautiful and romantic. You can feel the love!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marissa, that is super sweet! I love little post-its. I used to do that to Balazs when I worked away from home.

Diana Mieczan said...

The Franglaise, I totally agree. You so can feel the love in those photos:)

HiLLjO said...

Aw such cute pictures!

Shawnie and I do little romantic things throughout the day. Texts; surprise showing up at lunch days; he does the dishes automatically after dinner; lots of little things. Now I'm all mushy after reading about you and Balazs, Diana!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..those are so sweet, HiLLjO:) Love, your comment!

Monica | Hola!design said...

scott and garance are such a great couple! you can tell how much they love each other!
the images are great! isn't love grand?

Jess said...

Does anyone know what song that is in the background? The video is so cute!

Jess said...

**Oops! Figured it out; "Chase You" by Mike Stocksdale!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Monica:)

Annie said...

all sooo cute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk