Have a splendid weekend

Friday, January 6, 2012

Sweets, what do you fancy doing this weekend? My baked brie bites are in the oven as we speak and the flat smells so good. I keep on doing little "happy dances" while waiting impatiently for the cheese to be ready. Besides that, tomorrow Balazs and I are off to Ikea to get frames for our new prints that we got over the Holidays. Should be fun! Wish you a cozy and restful winter weekend and here are a few great links if you're in a mood for a bit of browsing-about. Enjoy!

Beautiful layers.

Ballet Beautiful sounds like a fantastic way to stay in shape.

It's snowing!

Foxy date-night dress.

Impossible cool - an awesome tumblr.

Incredible embroidery.

Lets go there!

Sticky buns, yum...

Such dreamy rooms.

Yes, please.

Oh boy, polka dotted silverware:)

Travel fantasy - Vienna.

Pretty for your hair.

And here are three exPress-o posts you might have missed:
* Iceland
* Flared pants
* Bloggers@night

Lovelies, see you Monday monring. Love! xo

P.S: If you fancy a bit of chit-chat, you can always catch me on Twitter and exPress-o group on FB. (I'm also on Pinterest).

(Photo via That Kind Of Woman)

17 comments:

Jess said...

Brie Bites? YUM!!!!! I just may follow suit and put some in my oven as well! Have a wonderful first weekend of 2012!

Michelle said...

Baked Brie Bites sound sooooooooo good! Have a great weekend!

HiLLjO said...

I need to try Brie again... it's been literally half my life since I tried it last.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Sage Crown Parker said...

happy weekend friend! baked brie sounds amazing!!!

Tish said...

I didn't know you had a Pinterest! Yeah! I'm following now!

Have a good weekend dearie!

Vintage Market Place said...

Have a great weekend Diana!!
Thanks for the Design is Mine link
LOVE IT!!!
Amy

Sal {Daniel and I} said...

Happy weekend!

We're generally pottering around the house and catching up with some friends - low key and lovely :-)

Sal x

Melissa Blake said...

Here's to a lovely weekend, Diana!! :)

p.s. I sent you an email. xoxo

Punctuation Mark said...

hope you have an amazing weekend!

Liesl said...

You had me at baked brie bites! :) I hope you have a splendid weekend too!

Liesl :)

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

Vienna looks fabulous. Enjoy your weekend love.

Scott at Real Epicurean said...

The not so beautiful winter here in the UK is giving me drizzle and grey skies :-/

Suite Henry said...

Sounds awesome.
I'm thinking of doing roasted potatoes for dinner but slicing them thin - almost chip-like.

Happy new years!

Diana Mieczan said...

Yum, that sounds super delicious, Suite Henry.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohh, Melissa I didn't get it. Please re-send it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohh Amy, you are very welcome. I love that page as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yumm... you will love it, HiLLjO:) It turned out sooo good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk