Have a smoochy weekend

Friday, January 13, 2012

Lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? Any fun or romantic plans? Balazs and I are off to an Italian cooking class tonight. It's a Christmas gift from Balazs' brother and both of us are rather excited but not sure what to expect:) I'll let you know on Monday how it went and in the meantime here are a few great gems from around them web. Enjoy!

How to: adorable rosy cheeks:)

Sydney sky - magic!

Giggle.

Don't they look cute together?

Indoor pool in the middle of a NYC's flat.

My dream flat.

Beautiful snowy photos.

On books.

Snazzy nails.

I adore all things vintage red.

I love Lucy:)

A charming cabin in the woods.

Bag-tastic!

Pants heaven. (I adore the mustard colour pair).

Yum, nutmeg pot de creme.

Yes, please!

Pretty cool - lock your door with your phone.

This little video melts my heart:)

Nine best morning exercises that I must try.

(And the smooching photo via A Well Traveled Woman)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great links, Diana. I love Lucy's hair and that video is cool. Have a great time on the cooking class. Love, Amy

Tish said...

I always love your Friday posts. Have a splendidly snazzy weekend Diana!

luv and kiwi,

Tish

Ana Degenaar said...

Such a gorg wish!

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

I love taking classes with the hubby. The last two cooking classes we took we didn't actually get to ....cook. But we did have a fabulous time drinking wine and tasting all the good food being served. I think I was even able to make one of the dishes at home. Have a fabulous weekend.

marissa at the boot said...

i'm so curious about your cooking class! how fun! i would love to take an intense one and learn new things! :) have a great one, diana dear!

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

Yes, smooching is good for everyone--no doubt you will have some kissy fun during/after your romantic cooking class I hope!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo Mary Jo

Punctuation Mark said...

hope you're having an amazing weekend my dear!

little t said...

That is my dream apartment too! And in Paris? So perfect.

I love that plan to make books cool again.

Liesl said...

I hope your weekend has been smoochy-tastic so far! :) Thanks, Diana, for such lovely links once again!

Liesl :)

pixelhazard said...

Aw I hope it was fun! I wish my smoochy weekend wasn't over. Monday blues

Bright Green Laces

the gracious gaze said...

Have fun at the cooking class! Looking forward to hearing how it goes!

Xo
Kim

Diana Mieczan said...

Bella, that sounds fantastic! We had a blast as well:)

Annie said...

a cooking class - how fun! hope it was great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk