Have a pretty weekend

Friday, January 27, 2012

Loves, what are your plans for this weekend? It's the last one in January. Is it just me or this month just flew by? Tonight I'm opening a bottle of wine, running a hot bubble bath and spending the evening reading away and tomorrow we are off for a wedding. It will be an emotional day for sure and I'm thoroughly looking forward to it all. (I always cry at weddings, you?). Sweets, have a blast in the next two days and if you are in a blog-reading-type-of-mood here are a few fantastic links to check out. Enjoy!

Pretty cool cabin in Brooklyn.

How to recognize the perfect espresso cup:)

Lens flower pots - brilliant!

NYC at dusk.

This place blew me away!

One awesome dog:)

Twirling with Kate Spade.

Delicious looking root vegetable recipes (especially the parsnip gratin).

Balloon bubble bath.

Incredible map couture!

Perfect for Valentines.

I love this entry room.

Darling wedding.

I'm craving this soup today.

Oh my!

A few cool ways how to create a romantic evening:)

Also, there are only 2 more day left to enter our awesome blog makeover GIVEAWAY!

And here are three exPress-o coffee posts you might have missed:
* Syphon coffee.
* Magic coffee.
* French press.

Darlings, see you Monday morning! xo

(Photo via Amanda Jones)

20 comments:

Liesl said...

What a beautiful flower picture!!! I hope you have a lovely weekend too, Diana, and thank you for everything! <3

Liesl :)

Zondra Art said...

I love this picture! I will spend the weekend in the mountains.

Have a nice weekend and check back sometimes to my blog:)

Natasha Fatah said...

This is so sweet! You have lovely weekend too Diana! Thanks for always making our weekdays so bright and colourful and inspiring!

xoxo
www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox said...

oh man that photo is so gorgeous!
and I love that balloon bubble bath concept! ha!

I'm doing my taxes this weekend -- boo hiss! Have a great one!

Christianna said...

Oh my, that flower picture is amazing!

Hope your weekend is as wonderful as it sounds like it will be!

Punctuation Mark said...

enjoy the weekend my dear... hope the weather collaborates with you!

Melissa Blake said...

Happy weekend...lovely links as always.

p.s. did you get a new layout? i love it!

Patricia Villamil said...

Yeah I noticed there are some nice tweaks! Loved loved the espresso link (sent it to my husband, who's a espresso snob) have a good weekend Diana!

Wander.Lust said...

i'm really liking the changes to your blog, looks awesome! also, the grand mosque is amazinggg. happy weekend!

Wander.Lust said...

i'm really liking the changes to your blog, looks awesome! also, the grand mosque is amazinggg. happy weekend!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Frommetoyou~ link LUV!
Lovely weekend Diana!
xo*

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

Have a wonderful time at the wedding Diana! I love the links you listed, and could use a nice bath myself!

xo Mary Jo

marissa at the boot said...

i love that wedding! how sweet! (love your new blog touch ups!) and eeek i can't wait to see who wins the blog makeover! fingers are crossed!

Stephanie said...

Those flowers are so incredibly pretty! Anyone know why kind they are??

And I hope you have a fantastic time at the wedding! I'm working at the library this morning, checking out a farmers' market in the afternoon, and possibly seeing a movie with my husband. :-)

Heather said...

Weddings are the best, the perfect way to spend a weekend. Have a wonderful time!

Annie said...

Such a pretty pic! Hope you're having a great weekend Diana! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

You are very welcome, Liesl:) And Natasha, you are sooo sweet! Thanks:) Your comment made my day. xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa, just a few little tweaks:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Muah, Marissa:)And Stephanie, I have no clue:)I will try to find out for you!

Diana Mieczan said...

Wander. Lust and Patricia thank you, girls! And Patricia, my Balazs loved that link as well:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk