This Week's Gems

Friday, December 16, 2011

I want to fall asleep each night while looking at this stunning piece by Stefan Ruiz...

My love-affair with mustard colour continues with this sexy number!...

This nail polish tickles my fancy...big time! (What colour are you planning to use for Christmas?)...

A perfect statement ring for your Christmas parties:)...

Snazzy bobbi pins to keep your bangs in order:)...

Because little dudes can look super cute over the Holidays as well. (Here is the shirt, the vest and even the adorable chinos)...

I wouldn't mind finding this whale cutie under the Christmas tree this year. (Santa are you reading this? Giggle)...

What can I say, I'm smitten with penguins! It would look super cool with a pair...

...of those skinny jeans, messy French bun and rosy cheeks...

I'd love to send this card to my friend wishing her the best on the upcoming party she is throwing. Wouldn't that be lovely?

Darlings, what caught your eye this week? Any favourites? xo

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love photos like the one on top. There is something really spectacular about sleeping cities. Love, Amy

Zondra Art said...

Great photos!:)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Kristin H said...

Love that dress, so into Yellow at the moment!!! Who new my milky skin could ever wear it... but I am now... I just need more lipstick....!!!
Have a fab Weekend!

Alexa said...

Wow that top image is just magical! Happy weekend to you darling! xo

Mrs. Parker said...

LOVE that dress! Any ideas on how to make it magically appear in my closet?! ;)

Sara Szatmary said...

I'm LOVING that dress!! So pretty!

Dancing Branflake said...

I love the idea of a card! So sweet!

Dancing Branflake said...

I love the idea of a card! So sweet!

Vintage Market Place said...

Have a great weekend!!
I love that yellow dress.
And whales are so IN this year.
Thanks for always sharing great finds for us
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Hahah..they totally are, Amy and thanks so much for your sweet note:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mrs. Parker (giggle) no clue! But I'd love to know that trick as well:)

Amber said...

that dress is awesome. I love the color and it looks like it just hugs the body in all the right places.

JBeaudetStudios said...

Hi Diana! I love that ring! It has such a wonderful organic quality about it. The dress is really cute too! Jennifer:)

Annie said...

that pillow is soooo cute! I hope you have an awesome weekend Diana :)

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally agree, Amber:)

Annie said...

I want that dress and belt too! I need more yellow my closet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk