This Week's Gems

Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh boy! How pretty is this coat? Great colour for gloomy winter strolls:)....

I can't wait to read this book! (Have you already?)...

This "be optimistic" felt badge is simply adorable!...

I love how understatedly stunning this branch necklace is...

I totally need to get those adorable sippy-de-do-dah straws for Christmas day chocolate dippers. Yum!...

This initials ring would make a beautiful and very heartfelt Christmas gift to a mom....

How wonderfully festive is this dotted blouse? I'd love to wear it with a stylish skirt, red soles and lipstick...

I want to crawl under that cozy-looking red wool blanket and have a nap...

Those bangles look oh-so feminine and I adore the little beads detailing:)...

Mitten perfection. Yes, please!...

Tea towel cuteness!...

Another stylish way to add a bit of sparkle to your Holiday party look:)...

Isn't this shower curtain awesome? Love!...

Lovelies, what caught your eye this week? Any favourites? xo

P.S: Also, if you are still on a hunt for some awesome Christmas gift ideas, check out our gift guide.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to get my hubby that badge for chrismas. As always fantastic gems, Diana.
Happy Friday, Amy.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Amy. I think, I need one of those badges for Balazs as well:)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

those zipper gloves are too cute! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

That's Not My Age said...

I'll take the coat, the hot chocolate and the cosy bed, please!

Michelle B said...

That red coat is gorgeous!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Stephanie said...

Why, whyyyyy did you show me that coat? I fell in love, followed the link, and saw it was $1200!!! :-(

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, even if you just broke my heart by showing me this wonderful coat that I could never afford! ;-)

Stephanie said...

Why, whyyyyy did you show me that coat? I fell in love, followed the link, and saw it was $1200!!! :-(

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, even if you just broke my heart by showing me this wonderful coat that I could never afford! ;-)

Diana Mieczan said...

(Giggle) Oh, Stephanie I'm so sorry..hahha...I'm dreaming about this coat as well:) Maybe we get lucky and Santa will get one for both of us. What do you think?

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Love those chocolate dipped marshmallows. We are doing a hot cocoa bar for my friends wedding shower and I might steal that idea!

Dancing Branflake said...

Where do you find all these wonderful things? I will certainly be making the marshmallows. So fun!

Monica | Hola!design said...

My favorite is the mittens! how cute!!! beautiful selection, Diana!!!

it's almost christmas, yay!
enjoy the weekend, xoxo

Vintage Market Place said...

I have missed the weeks gems the last couple of weeks.
I am catching up
I adore the spotted blouse!!!
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Mmm...hot cocoa bar sounds so delicious, Hannah

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Tiffany, I am so happy that you like my gems:)

Roselie said...

Oh I love the initials ring! And the polka dot blouse...

TheChambrayCountess said...

You had me at that amazing coat! I love the ring and the spotted blouse, too! Have a great weekend!

MrJeffery said...

awesome shower curtain! and mindy's book sounds cool!

Diana Mieczan said...

MrJeffery, isn't it? I totally need that shower curtain:)

Annie said...

LOVE it all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk