Psst...Last Minute Gift: Christmas in a Jar!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The other day, Danyelle made those Christmas jars and I think they would make an awesome last minute gift to a sweet neighbour or a friend, don't you think? Simply jar up a bunch of your favourite Christmas goodies like cinnamon sticks, dried apple and orange slices, allspice and even nutmeg and you are ready to roll.

Just imagine their faces when they open it up and their home fills up with a Christmas scent that you made especially for them. Priceless!  
P.S: Here is the full step by step instructions, including (both) downloadable labels.

20 comments:

Mal said...

What a great idea! And the packaging is so cute

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

katie said...

cute idea!

Dancing Branflake said...

Cute! I love the top- rustic and endearing!

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

Love this idea. Might be what I make for the neighbors this year.

amy b.s. said...

what a fantastic idea!

Zondra Art said...

Great idea! :) Have a great Holidays dear!
Greetings!

bron @ baby space said...

what a sweet idea. and looove the packaging. happy christmas!

Diana Mieczan said...

Isn't it sweet, Bron? Happy Christmas to you too. xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Bella, you totally should give it a try. I'm thinking about making one for my lovely older neighbour as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, the top is a paper coffee filter. Isn't that awesome?

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

very cute and clever!

Alice McGenniss-Destro said...

lovely idea! just found your blog & i'm your newest follower xx

Monica | Hola!design said...

fantastic idea! I want my house to smell like Christmas all year round!

I hope you're enjoying this week!

Bestie said...

LOVE the labels!

Amy R. said...

Such a pretty gift! Merry Christmas!!
xo
Amy R.

Lady Grey said...

Oh I just love this idea!

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, I would love my flat to smell like Christmas all year round as well:) That would be awesome.

Nikki said...

This is lovely! saving for next year since I missed the boat ;)

Hope you had a lovely Christmas Diana!

Annie said...

I LOVE this!!

Tarroland said...

ohh it´s wonderful! we are trying to make it virtual. If you want you can visit our website Tarroland and tell me if you like it. www.tarroland.com

Bye!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk