Holiday Hairdo

Monday, December 19, 2011

Crikey, doesn’t this look like a perfect holiday hairdo? I love that the hint of understated elegance makes it look even more glamorous. Just imagine adding a bit of red lipstick, a sassy dress and heels that make your legs look a mile long - guaranteed smooch under the mistletoe! (Here are the step by step instructions). Lovelies, would you give it a go?  xo

P.S: Also, this vintage faux bob and this adorable gibson tuck would make a party show-stopper!
P.P.S: More hair ideas.

(via A Blog about Love via She Lets Her Hair Down)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, it looks romantic and really pretty. I have a perfect dress that would go great with this hairdo. Did you have a nice weekend? Grace xo

Melissa Blake said...

GORGEOUS!!! :)

Happy Monday! xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

That dress sounds lovely, Grace!

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

I think I have too many layers to do this look. So cute tho'

Vintage Market Place said...

Definitely!
She makes it looks so effortless.
Amy

Alexa said...

Oh I love it. Easy and fancy. Can't go wrong. xo

Krystal said...

very cute :)

Dancing Branflake said...

Gorgeous! My updo needs a little lift (hee hee)

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

It does look lovely on her, but with my head, I need more volume at the crown. I bet that could be worked into there somehow.

Sara Szatmary said...

SO pretty!! Thanks for the tips!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, so very true and Tiffany, I love your comment:)

HiLLjO said...

OOoh it's like free-form organic milkmaid braids! Easy and pretty!

Zondra Art said...

Nice! I like it! :)
Lots of greetings!

Christianna said...

So fun, if only my hair were longer!

Amber said...

its a very pretty look.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

so beautiful and romantic! i need to try this!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lisa, I bet you can add more volume to that hairdo:) This do would look amazing on you.

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, so true:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk