Have a crisp weekend!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Oh boy! It's official: there is only one week left till Christmas. Aren't you excited? What are your plans for the next two days? Balazs and I have tons of last minute preparations to do, including getting all the gifts wrapped and the little notes written. Besides that I'm making a huge pot of creamy soup for our dinner date with friends tomorrow night. Lovelies, have a cozy weekend and here are a few cool links from around the web if you are in a browsing type of mood. Enjoy!

Garden office perfection.

Incredible!

Brilliant. How to make dining stools from egg cartons.

This is the coolest stroller bag I've ever seen.

Mind-blowing. (Look carefully).

White shirts, yes please!

Oh boy, tomato-basil soup with grilled cheese.

Misprint:)

Doesn't she look adorable?

Yup!

Amazing vintage map.

Picture perfect pillows. (Would make a great gift).

Yum - chocolate!

Snazzy nail polish ideas for Christmas parties.

So clever - topped jars.

I would need one of those chalkboard globes in my flat. So cool!

Great hat.

Need a date for a Christmas party? Here are a few easy ways to ask a guy out:)

55 hotties:)

Also, don't miss our charming ring GIVEAWAY! Only two more days left to enter.

Sweets, see you Monday morning! Love. xo

(Photo via Ann)

15 comments:

amy b.s. said...

i so wish i looked like that picture around here.

Vintage Market Place said...

I too wish we were having a white christmas...
all is done here for xmas.
I am just preparing for my art opening now. I can pause at anytime to enjoy this holiday now :)
Have a great weekend
Amy

Krystal said...

have a great w/e lovely!

hi-d said...

I know...I'm in the same boat and can't believe that Christmas is almost here. Too funny reading this post, because my post today was sooo similar. Great minds think alike, right? heehee...

Hope you have a splendid weekend and feeling all better, the both of you!

Heidi

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I'm also looking forward to snow:) I can't wait!

Diana Mieczan said...

Heidi, Ohh, Im totally going to check out your post now...Thank you for the sweet wishes:) Have a great one too. xo

jessica {creative index} said...

Off to check out your links...
Hope you have a great weekend my dear! :)

Ira Petrova said...

no snow - no holiday. there is no snow now in my hood(

http://irapetrova.blogspot.com/

Zondra Art said...

Have a cozy and fun weekend yourself! Thanx for the great links!:)
Greetings!

Punctuation Mark said...

hope you're having an amazing weekend!

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

Last night we had the neighbors over for mini gifts and Elf the movie and tonight I am having a mini away sleepover with my sister. Hard to believe Christmas is next weekend.

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

oh my gosh, I am so behind. I don't know what is wrong with me, I used to be so perfectly organized for Christmas! I blame November, for passing by so quickly.

Liesl said...

I can't believe we are only one week away from Christmas...that is so crazy! Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

Liesl :)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Hope you had an amazing and productive weekend, love! I'm doing the same myself :) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohh, Bella that sleepover sounds really fun and Elisa, hahah..I blame November too. (Brilliant comment)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk