Have an awesome weekend

Friday, December 9, 2011

My darlings, what are you up to this weekend? I'm very excited about tonight as I'm going to spend it listening to Tony Bennett duets and reading the December's issue of Red magazine that my mom sent me all the way from England (with some delicious dairy milk treats for Balazs). Have a cozy winter weekend and here are a few great links for you to check out if you fancy:) Enjoy!

Speaking of dairy milk, watch this! (It's hilarious).

Does it come any better than that?

Twinkling tights.

Cookie butter, that is right.

Haha..You've got to love the Muppets.

Love.

Awesome list of 10 experiences to give.

I want to wear this outfit today!

Yes, please. (to all).

Planning a crisp winter camping trip?

Oh those cushions!

This bookshelf is simply the best.

Clock blanket.

How to keep your glow even during winter.

And here are three exPress-o posts you might have missed:
* Too cute to be true?
* Paris, 1962.
* Park your bike.

Loves, see you Monday morning. xo

P.S: Fancy a chit-chat? Join me on Twitter or you can always catch me in the exPresso group or Pinterest.

(The adorable photo via 16 house)

11 comments:

Copper&Whim said...

These are wonderful. There were some great blogs linked there, thank you for the lovely new reading material.
xxx

Vintage Market Place said...

love the photo you used here.
Bday weekend for my son so big celebrations planned :)
Have a fun cozy weekend.
Amy

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Oh I am quite jealous of your treats! I have a Lion bar in the fridge that my mother just brought back from Ireland but it was "officially" for my husband :(

Karena said...

Diana I always love your special links! Have a great weekend!

Still many surprises coming up in our amazing 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways!! The French Basketeer has a very special offering right now!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

hi-d said...

Love Tony Bennett! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Those muppet decals are fun! :)

styleforlife said...

HI!!!!! :-)
I have been really bad blogging lately.
THAT photo is soooo darling and cute, I died.
:-))
xx Emily

Galit said...

that's the funniest photo ever!!!
hope you're enjoying your weekend! It's a new week already here!! :)

Patricia Villamil said...

Love love the links. BTW I nominated your for the Versatile blogger award here

http://patricia-villamil.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blog-award.html

have a lovely weekend!

HiLLjO said...

I can't believe I missed the kitty nose! Hope your weekend was FABULOUS!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Patricia, thank you so much!

Annie said...

haha what a cute picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk