This Week's Gems

Friday, November 11, 2011

My holiday party dress. Can't wait to wear it with some cozy tights and pretty boots:)...

Such a cool earrings, aren't they? Would look beautiful with a messy French bun...

Your shoes deserve a bit of fun too. I'm over the moon with those shoe clips...

I fancy the pants off this coat. Perfect to stay super trendy this season...

Cocoa to go! Such a sweet way to start a winter day. (The basket, the bottles and the yummy recipe)...

Simple, snazzy and totally feminine bracelet. Great everyday piece: Also, I'm super smitten with stars...

Have you heard? Bears also love cupcakes. Adorable!...

A perfect card for a dog-person. (I love his little orange scarf - so posh)...

I have such a lamp crush. This midnight blue beauty is simply stunning...

Giggle! Everyone loves a good dog and this one comes with just ketchup or mustard, or both. It's all up to your fancy:)...
Golden cloud porcelain wall pillows - jolly festive!...

This print would make a fantastic holiday gift. So sweet!...

My darlings, what caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

21 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

I am totally in love with that dress!!!
Amy

Heba said...

that hotdog print made me laugh, cute :)

http://girlynote.blogspot.com

Dancing Branflake said...

I love your gems! I know I say that everyweek but it's true. Love the bracelet, that coat, and those wall pillows. So cute!

Melissa Blake said...

The cocoa kit is awesome!!!

Alexa said...

Love that top dress. And those arrow earrings!

Urban Nester said...

That sweater dress with the sequins is AMAZING. I'm in love with it! Super cute! You'll rock it :]

xo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Emily said...

im loving that dress, such a perfect amount of glitz

internodiciotto said...

that dress is AWESOMEEE!!! I want want want the same! just stunning

marissa at the boot said...

you are going to be truly adorable in that dress! i adore it!

♥SimaG Personalized Jewelry♥ said...

B E A U T I F U L L L ♪ ♬

Happy Friday,Thank you for sharing,i just LOVE that dress!

xoxo,
Sima

Michelle B said...

I have to agree with everyone else, LOVE that dress!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Zondra Art said...

Great pictures! I love the dress and the coat! And that cocoa to go sounds yummy! Have a great weekend dear!:)

HiLLjO said...

Those wall pillows remind me of Andy Warhol's cloud installation! I LOVE THEM!!!

Silver Strands said...

Ah - that delicate bracelet! Gorgeous!

Krystal said...

that first dress is amazing!

Chelsea said...

i need that bracelet.

so cute.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..so happy you all like the dress. I cant wait to wear it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, HiLLjO!!! And Marissa, thanks:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Heba, that print is really sweet, isn't it?

LyddieGal said...

oh that dress. could you ask for anything more?

Chic on the Cheap

Annie said...

I need a bracelet like that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk