This Week's Gems

Friday, November 4, 2011

Velvet is HUGE this season and I'm lusting over this beauty. Would you wear it?...

A beautiful trio of a rosemary plant, an olive tree, and a lavender plant. Perfect for any kitchen:)...

Necklace perfection! I'd wear it with a little black dress and red lipstick for a dinner date:)...
Sharon's baby animal series melts my heart, especially this little guy:)...

I simply adore the look of those two clique mugs. Perfect for those midday coffee breaks...

Two pairs of shoes I'm loving right now: the sweet ballerina flats and the stylish boots...
I adore personalized jewerly. This necklace would make a heartfelt gift to someone you love...

Both of those vintage beauties would be perfect for those fast approaching Holiday parties. Some sexy tights, snazzy heels and you are ready to rumble the night away:)...(And they are on sale).

Totally smitten with those beaded hoop earrings. Simple, beautiful but oh so elegant. (I also love those)...

I'm thinking about getting this wreath for my door. What do you think?...
On my wish list: Paris calendar 2012. Stunning!...

Lovelies, what caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

P.S: Don't miss our jewerly GIVEAWAY!

21 comments:

Jacqueline Howett said...

I love velvet!

The olive tree is so cute, I never thought of that!

The gray dress is very sexy. However, I think I would have to try both of these on first.

As usual you got some great picks.

Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Diana, I love all things vintage and both of those dresses look great.
Happy Friday, love, Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Jacqueline. So sweet of you and I totally want that olive tree too:)

Sara Szatmary said...

I love all of these-- especially the velvet blazer!!

genuinstyle said...

Love the blue coat! Stunning color

Mo Pie, Please said...

Love that velvet coat! and those ballerina flats are so pretty! That necklace would look fantastic with red lipstick!

Mrs. Parker said...

Those ballet flats are just perfect! love!

Dancing Branflake said...

Whoa! Those boots are my kind of yes!

La Feem said...

I want that velvet jacket!!

happy weekend darling, have fun!
xo

Behold the Metatron said...

haha that bear is so cute!

ps I am giving away custom business cards. stop by if you can!
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Hannah Q. Parris said...

That velvet jacket is amazing...now I just need to find the budget version! Have a great weekend, Diana!

Urban Nester said...

LOVE that velvet peacoat from emersonmade!

xo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

TheChambrayCountess said...

I love velvet for outerwear and those mugs are so cool! Have a great weekend!

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Loads of velvet jackets/blazers in my wardrobe. Colours? Yellow, wine red, green and dark blue;-)

STYLE'N said...

LOVE the velvet jacket by EmersonMade and those lovely hoop earrings.

Krystal said...

beauuuutiful things, i love :)

Michelle B said...

Great list! Love the Paris Calendar!!

Diana Mieczan said...

I do too, Michelle. Really need to get that calendar:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Fashion, Art and other fancies, wine red colour must be so amazing:)

geeta said...

Big thank you Diana, for featuring my earrings!!

Diana Mieczan said...

You are welcome, Geeta.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk