Have a jolly good weekend

Friday, November 18, 2011

My Loves, what are you up to this weekend? Balazs and I don't have any plans so we'll spend the next two days eating tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches, watching Seinfeld re-runs and being utterly lazy:) Blowing you all a huge kiss! Thank you for an awesome week, darlings and here are a few fun links to check out if you are in a browsing-type-of-mood. Enjoy!

I totally recommend this movie with Jenna Fisher. It's brilliant. (Have you seen it?)

Genius secret passageway switch.

Two super-lovely sisters.

Hot chocolate on a stick. Yum!

Adorable.

DIY: gold toe flats. Brilliant!

Giggle.

That sandwich looks divine.

Magical video.

I want to wear this today.

Swoon.

Great photos of blogshop in Paris.

Love.

This pineapple upside-down cake looks scrumptious.

Great tips for winter camping.

Only two more days left to enter our adorable pet GIVEAWAY!

Darlings, see you Monday morning! Love. xo

(Photo via Bloom)

15 comments:

Hogger and Co. said...

What a gorgeous photo - awww.

I'm hoping to catch the new Pedro Almodóvar film The Skin I Live in this weekend.

Seinfeld reruns are always high on our list :)

HiLLjO said...

Awww I love deer.
And we have Seinfeld on DVD. Totally great idea! Stay snuggly!

Elle Sees said...

ooh i get giddy over the links! have the best weekend darling!

Nikki said...

That sounds like a fantastic weekend. Grilled cheese and tomato soup can't be beat!

Enjoy!

Bree said...

Have an ah-mazing weekend! <3

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

Carrie said...

i currently have no plans for the weekend. we'll see whatever comes up. :D my family's always spontaneous when it comes to plans. Have a great weekend.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com

Roselie said...

The only plans I have for the weekend so far is to have a Charmed series marathon. Tomorrow I leave for Athens and I 'll stay there for a Photography class.Have an awesome weekend :)

classiq said...

Seinfeld re-runs sound wonderful for a relaxed autumn weekend. :) Thank you for your lovely comment on my guest post over at The Alternative Wife. :)
Ada

shopgirl said...

I adore lazy weekends! I hope you two are having a good one!

xoxo

Reese
http://rambleswithreese.etsy.com
http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Great links! I'm having a lazy weekend myself, and surfing these made my laziness fun :)

little t said...

That outfit is so cute and cozy!

Jess said...

Hmmm, think I might have to do a tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich for lunch!! Sounds fabulous.


Hope you are enjoying your weekend, love!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Hope you're enjoying the weekend, sweetie! Sounds like you have a fabulous one on tap. Tomato soup and grilled cheese is one of my all time favorite combos :) xoxo

Mo Pie, Please said...

Hoping your weekend has been completely wonderful!

Diana Mieczan said...

You are very welcome, Ada:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk