Have a grrrreat weekend!

Friday, November 4, 2011
My Lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? Balazs and I are off for a little date-night with pasta and my favourite Italian wine. Btw: This morning a friend totally shocked me by reminding me that it's only 49 days left till Christmas. Incredible! Sweets, have a great weekend and here are a few fun links for you to check out. Enjoy!

Amazing Detroit Dam.

The coolest little bat and the cutest gumball machine!

This eggplant parmesan looks delicious.

Love her jacket.

Homemade olive oil scrub.

Bang-licious.

Oh boy, I'm crazy about aprons.

Agates!

So clever and fun.

Such a pretty bracelet.

Made me smile :)

I love those huge windows.

Five soup recipes I can't wait to try.

Wave machine.

Awesome.

Don't miss our jewelry GIVEAWAY! (Only two more days left to enter).

Darlings, blowing you a huge kiss! Thank you for all the awesome chats this week:) See you Monday morning. xo

(Photo via 16 House)

21 comments:

Liesl said...

Happy, happy weekend to you as well! 49 days until Christmas just shocked me...oh no! LOL!

Liesl :)

Heba said...

enjoy the weekend ,Diana :)

http://girlynote.blogspot.com

Emily said...

I love Italian! Enjoy it for me!! Have a great weekend! xox

ching said...

hahaha adorable duck.
holy cow it's 49 days??? eep.

Christianna said...

That picture made me smile! Have a wonderful weekend!

Monica from Hola!design said...

the pic is so cute! haha

hope you enjoy your date with balazs...I'm going to the movies: I really want to see J. Edgar with Leo diCaprio....of course I want to sleep in, too!!
see you monday!

Lady Grey said...

Oh that picture is soooooo ridiculously adorable!
And thank you for reminding me that Christmas is only 49 days away.. that just put me in such a good mood!
oxo

Patricia Villamil said...

Love this roundup. Enjoy your weekend.

Zondra Art said...

I can't wait for Christmas to come! :) have a great weekend yourself! :) Hugs!!!

keishua said...

that picture is just adorable

Punctuation Mark said...

have a fantastic weekend my dear!

Carrie said...

that is such an adorable picture. :D

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

Shut Up!!! I was just looking at this photo on Pinterest tonight!! Loves you doll!

PS you need to enter my giveaway, its for my amazing followers (like you) only! http://livingembellished.blogspot.com/2011/11/great-hair-giveaway.html

Chapstick Fanatic said...

love lambrusco!

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

STYLE'N said...

really only 49 days? Ahh...making me a bit stressed out :) Hope you are having a lovely weekend Diana.

Krystal said...

that photo is HILARIOUS.

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, how was the movie? I really want to see it too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Morgan. It's my all time favourite wine:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Btw: I adore that photo as well:) It makes me giggle each time I look at it:)

Anonymous said...

That photo made me smile:)
Love, Amy

Annie said...

hahaha great image

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk