Have a fun weekend

Friday, November 11, 2011

Darlings, what are you up to this weekend? Tomorrow morning I'm treating myself to a massage and oh boy, I can't wait! It has been way too long:) Also, I'm super excited for next week as exPress-o's Christmas Gift Guide 2011 is ready to go! Yup, it's that time of the year again. Here is last year's guide if you missed it. Sweets, have a fantastic weekend and here are a few great links from around the web. Enjoy!

At home with Kate Spade.

Swoon!

Sunday night Paris.

Such an inspiring video!

That looks like one delicious cheesecake.

Outfit perfection!

Aww..the sweetest birth announcement.

Mix it up!

Awesome photography.

Oh that cake!

Homemade glitter.

Such a beautiful park.

Swooning over this bag. (It also has a save & share deal).

Truth.

Sweet winter date ideas.

No bake chocolate cake.

Aww...

Hat & braid - perfection!

Fancy a snazzy dress, a cute top or a cozy sweater? Don't miss our GIVEAWAY!

Loves, see you Monday morning! xo

(Photo by Old Chum via  Wit + Delight)

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that photo! Have a great weekend, Diana.
Love, Amy

Punctuation Mark said...

have a lovely weekend my dear... love the links!

Carrie said...

Ooo, a massage?! That sounds really nice especially in this loong weekend. It's good to treat yourself out from time to time. :D

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Miles Of Style said...

how are you doing my sweet bloggy friend? hope life is treating you well. its been so long since i said hello to you :)

enjoy your massage...i really need one too! :)) have a good weekend!

LifestyleBohemia said...

I look forward to some much needed relaxation! Have a fantastic weekend!
xx
Joanna

Patricia Villamil said...

loved the the Kate Spade magazine spread, her home is so inviting and the use of color amazing without going over the top. Have a great weekend, Diana!

styleforlife said...

That photo is too cute!!!!
Been too long....How are ya? xxxx Emily

Stephanie said...

My thoughts when I first clicked on this post: So. Many. PUPPIES!!! Haha, they are so cute!

I spent yesterday evening selling my jewelry at a craft show, and this afternoon I'm working at the library. I'd love to spend tomorrow napping and reading, but alas, my yard is a solid layer of leaves, so I'll probably spend most of the day raking. :-P

Hogger and Co. said...

Happy weekending!!!

♥SimaG Personalized Jewelry♥ said...

ⓁⓄⓋⒺ the photo!
Have a great weekend.

xoxo,
Sima

Krystal said...

I LOVE the date ideas, very cool!! happy w/e!

little t said...

I had a massage this weekend too! It was heaven.

Excited for the Christmas Gift Guide xx

Rilla Weasley said...

Wonderful. I always look forward to your weekend links and they always add to my weekends.
xxx

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh it sounds like you are going to have an awesome weekend! Really look forward to the new guide!

Jess said...

Wish I would have gotten a massage too - instead I spent the entire weekend working. Boo.

HOGGER & Co. said...

Hope you had a great weekend Diana!

Sell WoW Accounts said...

that is such an awesome picture!! i really love dogs!<3

Nuvana said...

This post felt like opening up a basket of candies. thanks

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..that is so sweet, Nuvana:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Rilla and Alicia, thank you:)So sweet of you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Sima. Each time I look at that photo I smile and Emily, I'm great and you?

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, Patricia. All the colours feel great together and so stylish. I adore her place.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk