Christmas Gift Guide 2011 *Part Two* - For Your Best Friend Who Is Cute As A Pie

Friday, November 18, 2011

Some adorable furry earmuffs to keep her warm all winter long. ($39.50)

Sweet and oh-so stylish star earrings. ($32)

For cozy nights in with popcorn and a scary movie: winter stripe leggings ($39.50) or spotted sweater leggings ($58). Both are super adorable!

Because she can't decide if she likes mittens or gloves better. ($75)

For Saturday morning farmers' market trips: A market tote bag with monogrammed initials of her name. ($21)

A cute bra that you know she will love. ($65)

Stylish iphone case because she is dot-crazy. ($40)

Four cool tea towels because every girl gets super excited about those. (Each $17)

Her favourite childhood book with hand-stitched cover. ($16)

Her lucky number 7 necklace. ($39)

A hot water bottle because she is always cold. ($61)

This lavender soap ($9) or this lavender sea salt soak ($24) because she adores the smell.

A stunning statement piece for her romantic dinner-dates. ($55)

A cute pom-pom set to brighten her day. ($25) (She can use it as a brooch or a hair-clip)

P.S: More gift ideas for girl-friends here and this year's husband/boyfriend gift guide.
P.P.S: The whole last years' exPress-o Christmas gift guide!

20 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the earmuffs! I've been looking for a pair for myself!

Dancing Branflake said...

Cute gift guide! I love those tea towels (and just about everything) for myself!

Michelle said...

I love the earmuffs too! If you get her the Kate Spade case, don't let her drop it because it breaks on impact and there goes $40 down the drain. Speaking from experience... bah humbug.

christin said...

Love that iPhone case!

Alexa said...

Oooh love everything here...especially the earrings and those tea towels!

SmartBear said...

I need that necklace with a 3!
Best,
Tina

Taylor said...

.. need the baby blue ear muffs for black friday..

Diana Mieczan said...

They are adorable aren't they, Jessica?

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh thanks for that, Michelle. That is a good tip!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tina, I bet Sima would make one for you with nr.3 instead of nr.7:)

Christianna said...

Loved this list! It's great inspiration, even if I don't get these exact pieces!

Hogger and Co. said...

I need a lavender soak myself! Great ideas Diana; happy weekend!

Ryan Adair said...

I really love those earrings! So cute!

Ryan @ Thismustbetheplaceryan

Amber Blue Bird said...

i want someone to give me that beautifully stitched book

Patricia Villamil said...

I love these hand picked items, especially the book covers and the market bags (perfect gifting ideas for sure) Have a lovely weekend!

amy b.s. said...

those earmuffs do look cozy!

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

I love your Christmas list ideas. Can't wait to read them all.

ps love the lavendar soups, so cute.

Jess said...

Eeeep! Those ear muffs are too cute!!!!

Sima G said...

BEAUTIFUL gift inspiration! Thank yuo dear for having me.I am honor to be part of your amazing list idea!

xoxo,
Sima
www.simagjewelry.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you for those sweet comments:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk