Christmas Gift Guide 2011 *Part Three* For Coffee Lovers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A vintage 1935 coffee shop print for those coffee-nuts out there. It would look amazing framed in a black frame. (Price between $15- $85)

Chemex coffee maker for a new coffee-drinking experience. ($58)

An awesome chalkboard creamer for their next dinner party. ($28)

Moka Express print for those who can't get enough of classic coffee art. ($80)

How about a coffee plant? One of my friends owns it and she says it's pretty easy to maintain. ($5)

Well, this spoon set would add a bit of giggle to each day.


For each morning -  a snazzy coffee grinder for those tasty cuppas. ($29.95)

Coffee chocolate with a scrumptious caramel-like taste - who can resist that, right? ($4.50)

For those hardcore espresso lovers, a mypressi would make a fantastic instant caffeine fix. ($149)

Oh la la...Stylish milk bottle ($54)

The classic and oh-so snazzy French press. It's a must. ($49.95)

A selection of Nespresso capsules packed in a pretty box. (Price vary).

Those toast coasters will make them smile. ($12 for a set of 8)

Moka Express tea towels - perfection. ($13)

Morning buzz tee! A perfect tee for a morning coffee person. ($21)

P.S: More gift ideas including this year's guide for best friend & husband/boyfriend.
P.P.S: The whole last years' exPress-o Christmas gift guide.

21 comments:

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Very creative creative and unsual ideas for gift giving this holiday.xx

dotblogg said...

:)) so inspiring!
beautiful selection!
have a great day!
J

LifestyleBohemia said...

These are such cute gift ideas! I especially love the milk bottles!
xx
Joanna

Caitie said...

I love the coasters...so cute! :D

Heba said...

amazing picks ,Diana .the spoon set made me laugh out loud :))

http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

great round up! my mom AND my fiance are super addicted to coffee so i am bookmarking this! xo

Collette Osuna said...

Im a coffee fanatic!! I sure hope Santa brings me something "coffee realated", lol.

Twitter Tuesday is back! Come meet Keiko Lynn!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Heba! I love those spoons as well. They are hilarious:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Joanna, I ordered the bigger milk bottle for my mom for Christmas. She loves her tea British style with lots of milk.

Melissa Blake said...

though i'm not a coffee drinker, these are great gift ideas!

amy b.s. said...

i have so been wanting a chemex coffee maker. and we need a new french press. i think this guide is for me!

Hogger and Co. said...

Not so sure about the underwear spoons (lol) but coffee accessories are always fun.

Mal said...

Great list! I love that coffee chocolate, I have some at home right now, yum!

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

Sara Szatmary said...

thanks for the ideas darling! I love the idea of coffee chocolates as a stocking stuffer!

Vintage Market Place said...

omg so many great things here for us coffee addicts!
Now do any of these come with a barista?
Lol
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa, a tea lovers guide is coming up later today.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohh..Amy, you should totally get both. We mostly use the French Press but recently we got the chemex coffee maker and it's really lovely. It gives such a different taste to the coffee.

Diana Mieczan said...

Mal, how cool. I need to get that chocolate and Sara, great idea. It would be perfect as a stocking stuffer.

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Amy. I wish!!! (You made me laugh out loud). Thanks.

Amber Blue Bird said...

Thanks for reminding me how much I wanted a French Press! Thats going on my Christmas list for sure.

M. said...

I love the Chemex coffee maker, tea towels and the morning buzz tee. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk