This Week's Gems

Friday, October 28, 2011

What a fantastic and oh-so cozy-looking autumn knitted snood. I just want to bundle up in it!...

Perfect Halloween set: skull earrings & fractured skull necklace. Aren't they super cool?...
My home needs this poppy-butterfly cloche. Love!...

I love the look of this tee. Sweet!...

Need any last minute Halloween ideas? How fun are those eyeballs containers & spooky treat bags?...(bags, containers here).

It seems that everyone is wearing those awesome bracelets nowadays. They are great for stacking...

I'm over the moon with this blazer! It has such a great cut...

I can't get enough of tiny retro robots. Aren't they lovely?...

Both of those tops look super pretty. Perfect for autumn days:)...

How sassy and charming are those cards by Michelle Baron? I simply adore them...

I just got those two beauties as a gift from a friend. I love autumn!...

Necklace perfection! I want to wear it with chambray shirt & skinny jeans!..

Happy Friday, darlings! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds? xo

P.S: Have a you entered our pillow GIVEAWAY already? Don't miss it:)

25 comments:

Heba said...

i love that blazer ,formal yet feminine :)

http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

the skull earrings are so fun and i love the necklace. so chic!

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

Love the cloche! It would be sooo pretty in my kitchen. Wishing you a Happy Halloween {a little early}!

xo Mary Jo

Marie said...

I am loving the last necklace, I like the unique shape.:D

Have a wonderful weekend!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Alexa said...

Such great finds...love those fun little cards!

Nikki said...

Great finds! I love that drapey shirt.

Happy weekend Diana!

Christianna said...

Loving the blazer, the robots and those note cards!

Collette Osuna said...

Lovin the snood...such a fun word to sat too, right? lol

Enter my Shabby Apple FAB Frock Giveaway!!

b. said...

i love the cozy snood, so snuggly, which is what this season demands!

x.

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Jo, I want that cloche for my kitchen as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Marie and it's only $35!

Monica from Hola!design said...

I love the blazer, too! great links,D!
enjoy the weekend! brr, it's cold here..we're getting snow tomorrow!
kisses,m.

Holly said...

oh! i have a velvet gray pumpkin like that!

happy weekend :)

Emily said...

SO in love with that infinity scarf! I must pick one up for myself!

little t said...

I love the skull earrings. Perfect for any time of the year.

And the sweet tee is cool too!

amy b.s. said...

i love those skull studs!

Sara Szatmary said...

Those skulls are such a cute, subtle way to celebrate holloween

Miriam Stella said...

i love your blog! is nice! i like it!
have you seen mine? please, come to visit! there is also a great giveaway whit non price limit! and if you like it, you can follow me ;-)...i hope! :-)
kisses
Miriamstella
http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

Vintage Market Place said...

i can never have too many pumpkins, these are wonderful :)
So many good finds here.
that is my problem, I find to many things every week that I can't live without, lol
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Amy

SmartBear said...

I can't get enough of my bracelets....and those robots are adorable!
Hope all is well...
Best,
Tina

La Feem said...

Love the blazer.

Happy weekend!
xo

Roselie said...

Ooh I love the velvet pumpkins and that necklace...

Amber Blue Bird said...

I want to get that shirt for myself. I say sweet way too often. I even find myself saying it at work.

Michelle B said...

Love this post and everything you featured especially those bracelets! Have a happy Halloween!

Diana Mieczan said...

That is so cool, Holly. I love the grey one as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk