This Week's Gems

Friday, October 21, 2011
My autumn must have: this coat looks fabulous, doesn't it?...
Three of my favourite whale-things: box, tray & tea towel...

How pretty is this shirt dress? The metallic details make it look totally snazzy...

Those beauties are looking at me:) Aren't they beautiful?...

Perfect set for a kiddo who loves rainy days! (Wish those wellies came in my size - adorable)...

Stripes alert: sweater with cute front pockets and tee with a charming rose. Oh boy, I love them both:)...

I adore puffins and this one is so sweet...
Really love this Halloween card!...How sweet are those two?...

Those midcentury cinder block necklaces blew me away. They are stunning...

Happy Friday, darlings! What caught your eye this week? Any favourites? xo

21 comments:

amy b.s. said...

oh my gosh that coat!

Vintage Market Place said...

YAY LOVE Mary Beths necklaces!
I have had the pleasure of seeing them up close and they are FABULOUS.
Have a great weekend!!!
Thanks for all these great picks.
Amy

Christianna said...

Awwww, I love the whales!

Stop by to enter my giveaway!
http://thegirlwiththebluebow.blogspot.com/

Dancing Branflake said...

I love that first photo! I cannot wait to wear my tights!

Monica from Hola!design said...

oh the shirt dress is fantastic! great finds!!!
my week was wonderful! i hope you enjoy the weekend!!
kisses,m.

Heba said...

Diana ,you have such a great taste :)

http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

That is fantastic, Amy! Mary Beth is brilliant, isn't she?

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Heba and Tiffany, I am wearing tights today:)

Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox said...

I love that jacket! and the puffin! so cute! have a great weekend!

Zondra Art said...

The coat and the necklace are beautiful! Lovely photos! Have a great friday and the rest of the weekend!:)

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

in LOVE with that shirt dress with the metallic belt! happy weekend. :)

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

Lovely post! I adore that whale tray! I must try and track that down, and the shirt dress is fabulous!

xo mary jo

Amber Blue Bird said...

the Halloween card is really cute. i wish Oliver let me dress him up.

Michelle B said...

Love love love the puffin! Also, thank you for including my card.

xo

Mary Beth Heishman said...

Thank you Diana and Amy!!! I appreciate your kind words. My lil midcentury cinder blocks thank you too. :o)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Jo, me too. That whale tray is calling my name. It would be perfect for dinner parties:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..I bet Oliver would look adorable in a Halloween costume, Amber.

Alena: Oh, It's Just Perfect! said...

Those whale items are adorable!! I've been on an elephant kick lately :) Have a wonderful weekend!

little t said...

I love those earrings.

Krystal said...

loving the whale things :) :)

Annie said...

Love the whale box and puffin print! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk