This Week's Gems

Friday, October 14, 2011

Oh boy! I can't wait for the release of this red-hot-beauty! I love L&S travel bags and I have this one already. Great autumn pop of colour, don't you think?...
My new go-to skinnys! They are oh-so comfy:)...

Ooo...how foxy is this crystal necklace? It would look so pretty with a simple tee!...

Perfect combo for catching some zzz's. Remember our sleeping tips?...

I love the shape of this skirt and guess what? It's reversible! (So cool and practical)...

Zig-zags and stripes are my weakness! Love those pillows!...

Simple and oh-so foxy - the bar necklace...
What can I say, those are perfect!...
Holy moly! I fancy the pants off those stacking rings! So splendid...

As October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, the fantastic Luzelle from Mengsel will donate 15% after every sale of her neon pink Moka print. How brilliant!...

Lovelies, what caught your eye this week? Any favourites? xo

P.S: Don't miss our snazzy necklace of your choice GIVEAWAY!

24 comments:

Emily said...

I am loving every single thing! Especially that adorable delicate gold necklace and those pillows LOVE

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Charming links. That red bag is divine. Have a nice weekend.

{molly beth} said...

I JUST made those exact same pillows for my couch... No joke! Check them out on my blog!

Love all of your chosen gems :]

xo.
alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

amy b.s. said...

that jacket! the lining is amazing!

Sara Szatmary said...

Great picks as always!

Collette Osuna said...

Soooo many great things to peek at!! Love the red bag....and the leopard flats:)


Statements In Fashion: A Funky Little Fashion Blog

Heba said...

great picks, I loved the red bag so much :)

http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

Heba said...

great picks, I loved the red bag so much :)

http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

Alexa said...

Love all of these. Those skinnys looks awesome and comfy!!!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i loved every single thing you posted here, diana! happy weekend!

Tish said...

I really do love those skinnys but I am such an odd shape down under...It's so hard for me to shop online for jeans. :(

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i want practically ALL of these! - no kidding about gems - these sure are!!!! - going to check out a few now to see $$$

Karena said...

Diana, all of these images are wonderful and of course I want them all!!

Have a great weekend!!


Oh, I have a new Designer Pillows Giveaway I hope you will join!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

marissa at the boot said...

what fabulous gems this week! i love the look of those lavender products and your sleeping tips are wonderful!

Diana Mieczan said...

Molly, how cool! Going to check them out right now:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Sara and Heba, me too. Im so smitten with that beauty:)

Dancing Branflake said...

I love everything here! And that necklace? That's my favorite stone!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marissa, thanks! Glad you like it! After my post on sleeping, my awesome friend got me that lavender set so I can sleep better:) Isn't that sweet?

Tanvi said...

LOVEEE the necklace :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

xoxo said...

The lavender necklace is wonderful!
Xoxo

Stephanie said...

Those shoes are so much fun!!!

STYLE'N said...

it's all catching my attention..esp that teapot artwork and anything by emersonmade!!!!

Marissa said...

I love that bar necklace. I might need to get one of those.

Annie said...

i want the massage oil :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk