This Week's Gems

Friday, October 7, 2011

Such a sexy number, perfect for date-nights. I would wear it with dark tights and long boots...

I'm swooning over those back to basics-square earrings. Aren't they snazzy? (check out how to win them)...

Brigitte Gingham shirtdress + skinny jeans + flats = autumn outfit perfection (and oh so comfy)...

Aren't those stackable bracelets beautiful? Such a great eye-candy:)...
I bet that I'd sleep so well on those robot pillow cases. Oh-so adorable!...
On my wish list: chemex coffee maker. Do you own one?...

I've been craving whoopie pies like crazy lately and this tee is just perfect!...

What a heartfelt anniversary card, don't you think?...
This arrow necklace would make any outfit pop out. Such a cool piece!...

This tote would be perfect for someone who does ballet or someone who always dreamed to be a ballerina...
And two of my favoruite dinner party gifts: pink Himalayan salt and sugar candies. Both in amazing jars:)..

My loves, what caught your eye this week? Any great autumn buys? xo

P.S: Don't miss out beautiful jewelry GIVEAWAY!

20 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

hellooooo sweets!! I have missed you:)
I cant even begin to pick a fa from what you posted....love the colorful bracelets, the plaid....ahh....too much to choose from, lol.
Hope you are well....have a fab weekend!!


Statements In Fashion Blog

Kendra said...

Oh I just love the navy dress and arrow necklace! Great finds!

Dancing Branflake said...

I adore that bag! And for real, you have the best taste in jewelry.

Jess said...

Oh wow that dress, earrings and necklace are the perfect combo! Have a great weekend! <3

Monica from Hola!design said...

oh my I love the first dress!! want!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

those are such fun picks! love the gingham dress by shopkempt and that first dress at the top, so sexy and fun!

happy weekend, diana!

Brandy J. said...

I just found your blog and am your newest follower. I love, love, love your blog. You've left me totally inspired!

Mal said...

I love that dress!!

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany, I was thinking about you when I found that bag:) Thank you for your sweet comment.

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Monica. It's such a great piece and awww..you are so sweet, Brandy! Thank you:)

Sara Szatmary said...

Great picks darling!!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oooh this is chock full of goodies! I love pink Himalayan salt. You're right they do make a wonderful dinner party gift :)

Have a wonderful weekend, love! xoxo

photohogger said...

That girl ain't wearing a shirtdress...she's just got a shirt on! hahaa - happy long weekend!

Christianna said...

Wow, I love every single item on your list this week! That first dress is amazing!

amy b.s. said...

i love that coffee maker!

Lady Grey said...

I want - no I NEED that dress! It's FABULOUS!!!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I adore that blue dress with the cut out in back! And that arrow necklace...so cute!

Paula said...

Everything in this post, just pretty! I want all of them, esp. the blue dress and the gingham shirtdress. Haha. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Isn't it awesome, Amy? I'm totally smitten with it:)

Annie said...

I LOVE that coffee maker! I tried coffee made in it and it was SO good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk