New York After Dark

Tuesday, October 25, 2011






Goodness me, how magical are those photographs? Evan Joseph shot this series entitled At Night while cruising in a helicopter 2,500 feet in the air.  He tried to capture every possible angle of the ever changing city.  He explains: At night and from a bird’s eye view, the lights of the city outline a truly unique pattern that turns each square of the city into a canvas filled with radiating blocks of colour and multicoloured stars.

I find those photos absolutely breathtaking with a romantic underlining. I can just imagine strolling down the twinkling Brooklyn Bridge right now and enjoying the incredible vibe of the never sleeping city. Darlings, aren’t they beautiful?

P.S: If you are in NYC, you can catch his amazing work at Tachi Gallery between October 27 and January 6, 2012.
P.P.S: Paris after dark & New York icons.

(via My Modern Met)

25 comments:

Liesl said...

Oh how I LOVE this city...I know I keep saying it, but it has so much wonderful energy and true, unique beauty at night with all the magical lights! Thank you for such a magical post on NYC, Diana!

Liesl :)

Liesl said...

P.S. I will be in NYC during that time, so, I'm going to have to stop by the gallery!

Erica said...

These photos are gorgeous!
www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Magical! These make me miss the city!

Annie said...

these are awesome!

Behold the Metatron said...

Great shots I'll have to check this out!

Roselie said...

Gorgeous photos!How I wish I could live in the top of those towers! It must be an incredible feeling to live up there...

Melissa Blake said...

Another reason I love NYC!

Patricia Villamil said...

Thet are truly gorgeous. The Paris shots are amazing too.

Diana said...

I love that first shot...and I love NYC!! I dont think I could ever live there, but I could visit every day if I had the money!! LOL!

Hope you are having a great day!

Michele said...

Is there anywhere more beautiful...or more difficult? I L-O-V-E NYC, but coud I live there? huuuuuuuuummm.

Holly said...

Wow, gorgeous pictures! NYC is the best.

And So I Whisper said...

Absolutely love these photos!

Anna Walker said...

Gosh! New York [and I am sure any city] is so gorgeous after dark! :) Love the way that everything is magical and all it up! :)

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Tish said...

I wish NY was that for me... Looks so romantic and inviting

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

great photos--I live on the 44th floor on the East River and never get tired of the amazing view! Have a great day, xxBarbara

STYLE'N said...

Another great post Diana! Just beautiful.

Tanvi said...

Stunning! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Heidi Adnum said...

Oh, they're gorgeous!

Fleur De Moi said...

OH! I love these stunning photos. It makes me miss living in New York City.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

My home city in such lovely splendor!

Zondra Art said...

Amazing:) Love, Zondra

Alena: Oh, It's Just Perfect! said...

These took my breathe away. So magical and jaw dropping.

Diana Mieczan said...

You totally should see it, Liesl and thanks for your sweet comment:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Magical, indeed, Roselie and Barbara, that is fantastic. The view from up there must be breathtaking:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk