Dreaming

Friday, October 14, 2011
Do you remember Adele, the awesome mom who photographed her baby daughter's, Mila's napping adventures? So, a Berlin-based photographer Jan von Holleben took the concept a bit further and created a series based on a girl's full night of dreams. I love the playful approach to adult dreaming! Don't we all secretly want new dresses and being a mermaid? (giggle). My darlings, do you dream each night? By any chance do remember them when you wake up in the morning? (I rarely do!). xo

P.S: Brilliant video and adorable kiddos' big dreams!

(via My Modern Met)

17 comments:

SomeKindOfStyle said...

fabulous, have to hunt him down in Berlin, haha! ;)

im zoe said...

Fabtastic i love his hate on it!

Zoe x

marissa at the boot said...

what a cool idea! i love how he imagined the dreams with blankets! :) i always remember my dreams and have super wacky ones almost every night!
happy weekend, dear!
marissa @ the boot

Diana Mieczan said...

I wish I could remember my dreams more often, Marissa:)

quintessence said...

LOVE this - so clever and charming!! I only occasionally remember my dreams - sometimes can't remember if real or imagined!!

rose said...

cool idea ;)

fashionhogger said...

Oh wow, it's not the same guy?! I thought it was the same photographer who did the napping photos. Very cool..

theappletea said...

really really nice post! :) and cool idea!

Audrey Allure said...

These are so creative - lovely pics!

Christianna said...

This is soooo brilliant!

HiLLjO said...

Super cute and fun! Love the monster one on top.

Diana Mieczan said...

Smita, they really are, aren't they? I love the first one most!

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, me too:)

Lindsay R said...

haha these are cute. very creative.

Lindsay

Amber Blue Bird said...

very clever. I often dream about shopping :)

Punctuation Mark said...

i wish that was me every night.... except the guy whos trying to eat her... haha! have a great weekend my dear!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

Soo creative! I love it! I would love to be dreaming amongst the clouds :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk