This Week's Gems

Friday, September 23, 2011

On my wish list: snazzy autumn stripes. (This one is adorable too)...

This is a perfect print to add a bit of autumn vibe to your place. Don't you just love the colour?...

This tee made me giggle. I think, I should get one for Balazs:)...

I want to wear this beautiful necklace with tunic and flare jeans. Isn't it pretty?...

This little nifty coin & key storage would save me tons of time each day. I never can find my keys...

Speaking of sexy date-night outfits, this dress would be perfect for a special occasion, don't you think?...

I don't wear too many headbands but this one rocks my world...

What a sweet greeting card for a mama-to-be! (This one is awesome as well)...

Loving those boots, just can't decide on the colour. Which one you prefer?...

Smitten with the pattern of this cute bag. It would make a fantastic autumn accessory...

What can I say, I can't resist a cute little moon...

Darlings, what caught your eye this week? Any favourites? xo

P.S: EmersonMade Giveaway! Don't miss it.

24 comments:

Steph said...

Adore headbands. I wear them constantly! I'm going to start making some for the Etsy shop soon. Supplies ordered. Excited!

That is a cute little moon. Well spotted :)

photohogger said...

I want those boots, asap. That t-shirt really is adorable; are you going to get it? :)
Have a great weekend Diana!

Dancing Branflake said...

I love the boots and what the model is wearing with them. Get the lighter color- it's more different and fun.

Jenni Austria Germany said...

that top photo - i love!

Heba said...

I love the coins and keys storage , i really need one of those.

http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

Lindsay @ The Everything Project said...

Funny coincidence: I wore a shirt just like those top ones when I went apple picking last weekend! http://wearingitall.blogspot.com/2011/09/day-74-apple-day.html

How fun!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, that's fantastic. I can't wait to see them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I think, Balazs would love that tee, Smita:)

Jess said...

Oh, I've got to get my hands on that Fresh Food shirt! And I'm in need of a red and blue striped shirt! I used to have one and I got a hole in it :( Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Tiffany. I love the lighter colour:). And Lindsay, I adore your sweater! (And that second photo melted my heart..how cute) Thanks for the link.

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Love those boots, I'd go with the camel. This week grilled fruit has caught my eye. I'm seeing it everywhere and have decided to make some this weekend - yum!
Have a good one :)

Mo Pie, Please said...

So many lovelies! I Love the boots, the sweater, the necklace and the key storage!

LyddieGal said...

that arrow necklace is fantastic! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Chic on the Cheap

Caroline said...

I don't think my love for stripes will ever fade....

gorgeous finds, all of them my dear.

xo

amy b.s. said...

loving the arrow necklace and that dress!

Tish said...

Um...those green boots in the first picture!!! My eyes just popped out of my head like a cartoon character's.

WANT!!!

Ana Degenaar said...

That first pic just made my day. Green boots, I'm in!

photohogger said...

Hehehe, I'm sure! ;)

Wendy said...

love the boots! :)

Amber Blue Bird said...

oh bonkers that headband is way cute

Sara Szatmary said...

That arrow necklace is divine

Diana said...

I love stripes for fall, love that one and the one on the link. Those boots are so cute too and would look great together! Love all your picks! Ive been looking at little key necklaces, esp heart keys. Ive been wanting one forever!! Happy Weekend!

Lady Grey said...

Love the ruggedness of that first outfit! And those boots and arrow necklace are fabulous too!
Have a great weekend darling.
xo

♥SimaG Personalized Jewelry♥ said...

Hello Diana :)
I love & want those boots1!!
Love that t-shirt really is cute,i think my husband would love it too.
Love the sexy dress,well looks like i love everything so thank you for sharing dear :)

xoxo,
Sima

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk