This Week's Gems

Friday, September 16, 2011

I fancy the pants off this sweater dress! (giggle)...
How stunning is this photograph of a blue door in London?...

This autumn song necklace would make a fantastic gift in celebration of the crispy season...

This bow blouse would fit right in with the ladylike autumn trend. It's beautiful, isn't it?...

How cool is this seagull print?...

Love this sweet little bracelet. A perfect everyday piece...

My kitchen desperately wants this timer and this tea towel. Adorable!...

Sweet happily ever after tee. It would make a great bridal shower gift...

Loving those zig-zag drapes. (And they are on sale)...

A lovely and oh so stylish travel bag. Totally lusting over it...

Happy Friday, darlings. What's on your autumn wish list? xo

P.S: Don't miss our delightful INK + WIT GIVEAWAY!

17 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

I love your gems! That bag, the door, and that dress all top my list and have me wanting to go back to London ASAP.

Something Old, Something New said...

Great picks! I'm loving the travel bag and the chevron curtains!!


Happy Friday!

Morgan said...

The bow blouse is perfection!

amy b.s. said...

that sweater dress? yes please!

Nuha said...

great picks! i'm loving the emerson made blouse and the tote...maybe if i tap my feet together theyll magically appear in my closet!

Steph said...

Aw, thanks so much for listing my blue door photo! :) Lovely picks all around.

Sara Szatmary said...

Sweater dresses and I have a deep meaningful relationship-- I wish I could get this one ;)

Robots in Trouble said...

I really love your tastes on almost everything that you post here!

Heba said...

I adore this Madewell blouse

http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

keishua said...

I am so loving the possibility of wearing sweater dresses again.

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I can't wait to wear sweater dresses again...Yahoo to autumn:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Hahaha..Nuha and Steph, you are very welcome. That photo totally stole my heart:)

silvergirl said...

love the blue door so much and have a blouse very similar to polka dot one
always get compliments when i wear it
brett

Diana Mieczan said...

"Sweater dresses and I have a deep meaningful relationship" - I LOVE that , Sara! And RT, aww..so sweet of you:)

STYLE'N said...

I have that blouse and will feature it next week on the blog :) And love how you posted all the pictures of your links on Friday. Super cute!

The Beginner Housewife said...

I love the necklace!!! It's so cute!! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Naina, I bet you look fantastic in that blouse:) Can't wait to see it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk