This Week's Gems

Friday, September 9, 2011

This pullover looks perfect for bike rides around the city and...

this dress is stunning for autumn. Btw: have you heard about Kokoon? It's a pop-up boutique that brings the shopping experience into your home via a private appointment. So cool!...

Because who doesn't love a cute little robot, right? Adore!...

Oh so pretty...

Need to copy this stache bash idea for my next party with those cool boxes.

Sweetest tee ever and it has stripes - check. (It's only $7!)...

Dreaming about London today!...

This lipstick slub pattern shower curtain would add such a great pop of colour to any bathroom...

I would wear this feather bracelet with a little black dress. Outfit perfection!...

What can I say...I'm smitten with big bags :)...

This polka dot beauty must be one of the cutest gift boxes I've ever seen...

My Darlings, what caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

P.S: Don't miss our autumn GIVEAWAY. Something special for your table:)

21 comments:

Heba said...

I'd kill for that black dress :D

http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Really like that London print and I have always preferred either a big bag or no bag. Seems metal feather jewelry is popping up everywhere this week. I love finding feathers.

Vintage Market Place said...

the feather bracelet for sure :)
Have a great weekend!!!
Amy

Dancing Branflake said...

I love your gems! That dress, that bracelet, that London print, and everything else is awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jeanette, ..."either a big bag or no bag" - I love that.

Sara Szatmary said...

That Robot print makes me think of Beautiful Small Machine's "Robots In Love." Such a fun song! You should definitely check it out!

sydney85 said...

Love the feather bracelet but I do need a little black dress.

Alexa said...

That ring is just amazing. I love the simplicity of it!
xo
Alexa

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that song, Sara!!! Thanks for the reminder:)

Anonymous said...

The shower curtain is awesome, Di.

Happy weekend,
Amy

Alleen said...

Simply adore the ring...and I'm a HUGE fan of big bags! Guess it's the carrying a diaper bag for so long it's strange to go to a small bag! Have a wonderful weekend! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

I'm smitten with it as well, Alexa. It would be such a great every-day piece.

Mimi said...

aww, i am loving all of these! especially the pullover sweater! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$25 Apothica Gift Card Giveaway :)

MrJeffery said...

LOVE the shower curtain!

Amber Blue Bird said...

i for one love cute robots :)

b. said...

ooo what an awesome selection! the sweater and robot print are my favorite!

x.

Krystal said...

that ring is so adorable!

STYLE'N said...

LOVE the bag!

Diana Mieczan said...

Naina, it's from zara. Isnt it beautiful?

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Amber:)

la boom! said...

Love all the findings!
thank you so much :)

xo
Tatiana

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk