Hot Spiced Apple and Brandy - Autumn Drink

Thursday, September 8, 2011


This morning I woke up to moody skies with a bit of drizzle. It feels like autumn is knocking on the door already. So to kick off the cooler weather in style, tonight I'm making Samuel's hot spiced apple brandy drink. Can't wait! The mix of apples, cinnamom, ginger, zest and a bit of brandy sounds so cozy, doesn't it? Lovelies, what's your plans for the rest of the day? xo

P.S: Full recipe here.

(Photos by Samuel Shelley)

15 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

yum, could you please send Autumn for a visit this way :)
Amy

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

mmm hot cider is a big PERK of fall :) xo

Heba said...

sounds delicious and easy, I'm going to watch friends with benefits and then have dinner with my mom

http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

Alexa said...

Ah it just reminds me of fall. Can't wait. Unfortunately I'm working...blah...but taking a trip to San Francisco on Saturday! YAY!

Diana Mieczan said...

SF is so amazing. You will have a blast, Alexa:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Hahah...I'll do my best, Amy

Katherine said...

Sounds delish! I'm sooooo ready for fall :)

Mal said...

This sounds perfect for fall

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

Stephanie of Pretty {much} Art said...

I sooo want to try this recipe - sound delish! I love cider season!

Amber Blue Bird said...

oh boy this is a recipe I need in my kitchen!

Jill Graddy said...

This looks delicious. Thanks for sharing!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

This is saved on my desktop now! Can't wait to try it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Fantastic, Poppies and Sunshine:)

Something Old, Something New said...

LOVE hot cider in the Fall / Winter. I'm so looking forward to cooler weather!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

yum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk