Have a superb weekend

Friday, September 30, 2011

My Dears, what are your plans for this weekend? Frankly, Balazs and I don't have any big plans. We are looking forward to a very low key two days, full of telly-watching, pasta-making and sleeping in. Sweets, wherever your plans take you, make sure to have a blast. Love you lots and here are a few awesome links from around the web. Enjoy:)

Snazzy glasses.

After looking at those photos, I want to visit Vermont :)

World's largest hot air balloon fiesta starts tomorrow. Yahoo!

Paillettes.

Carrots, almond, mint and honey - juice perfection.

Soups. Yum!

Genuinely in love with this home.

Breathtaking nature.

Most iconic dresses of the twentieth century.

I'd love to wear this outfit today.

My guest post over on Elizabeth's awesome blog: Oh how I love bookshelves!

Brilliant!

I have a soft spot for huge windows.

Such a clever pie pan. (giggle).

Have you entered our beautiful 2 prints GIVEAWAY already? Don't miss it!

Also two of my latest Honest Cooking posts:
* one-pan caramel and white chocolate chunk skillet cookie
* homemade apple crisp

Lovelies, blowing you a big kiss! See you Monday morning:) xo

(Photos of the adorable cutie named Olive by Rose & Crown)

19 comments:

Heba said...

cute photos .enjoy the weekend ,dear :)

http://girlynote.blogspot.com

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

adorable photos - and i always love your weekend links!

Anonymous said...

Those photos stole my heart, Di. Happy pasta weekend to you.

Love, Amy

Lex C. said...

haha cutest pictures ever. seriously.

Patricia Villamil said...

Loved the links. My favorite was the runway photographer. Have a good weekend!

quintessence said...

Adorable. I will be recovering from my trip to the London Design Festival. My head is swimming with inspiration muddled with jet lag. Over the next week I will be hopefully sorting it all out. Have a great one!!

LatteLisa said...

that top photo is priceless!

Have a wonderful weekend ;-)

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

love the photos! heading to the NY WIne and Food Festival--should be fun! have a great weekend!

Krystal said...

diana! we are having a laid back w/e also. sorry i've been so crap at visiting your blog lately, i miss it!

STYLE'N said...

absolutely adorable photos! ariyana and I had a sleepover at my sister's place. It was fun :)

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

Oh what love links you have here. I am trying to salvage my weekend as I had to put in an appearance at work today...bummer.

Lisa x

Wander.Lust said...

great links as usual! that outfit is totally cute, so perfect for casual afternoons involving coffee and friends... btw the little girl is SO adorable!

Marie said...

Hi Diana! I hope you are enjoying your weekend.:D

Happy October!:D

***** Marie *****
Udderly Smooth® Giveaway

Bring Pretty Back said...

That pie pan is the best! I need to get one for my sister in law - the pie baker of the family!
Hope you have a PRETTY weekend!
Kristin

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

HA I didn't know what the heck a paillettes were so I had to click on it. Still not sure if I am a fan or not of them. i do love that autumn colored outfit, very chic.
Hope your enjoying your laid back weekend. We are painting and redoing the guest room.

Diana Mieczan said...

HAMPTON HOSTESS, food and wine festival sounds like so much fun. Hope you had a great time:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Kristin, I have to get that pie pan as well. It's brilliant!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you for all your sweet comments:) xo

Annie said...

so, so cute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk