Dreamy Underwater Wedding Photos

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My friend Jules just got engaged last weekend and one of her dreams is to take quirky yet romantic wedding photos. So, last night I stumbled upon those magical snaps of Shane and Ashley's shoot and I simply had to share. That kissing photo totally melts my heart.

Sweets, aren't they beautiful? What was your wedding shoot all about? Or how would you do it now? xo

P.S: More breathtaking underwater beauty.
P.P.S: Don't miss the EmersonMade Giveaway!

(Photos by Jessica Peterson via Eliza)

11 comments:

Heba said...

that's so beautiful, I loved it so so so much

http://girlynote.blogspot.com

The Franglaise said...

The photos are gorgeous and why not, at the end of the day, jump in water and ruin that dress: you're never going to wear it again! I like that idea :)

Anonymous said...

I really like this idea and the kissing photo is beautiful. If I could do it all over again I would do something like this for sure.

Love, Amy

Jen Daiker said...

I have to say it amazes me how wonderful and creative people can be when celebrating such a wonderous ocassion!

oh,henry! said...

these are truly amazing! i love how water adds the magic to the dress of the bride, love it!

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, Irena. The water makes the dress look even more beautiful.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jen, totally with you on that!

Mo Pie, Please said...

These are really cool but I can't imagine doing it myself - I'm kind of afraid of being underwater like that, haha!

Amber Blue Bird said...

oh how pretty!

Annie said...

Wow, very cool. I'm very sad to say that we didn't invest much/think much about our wedding photos and I regret it every day :(

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

What a cool idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk