This Week's Gems

Friday, August 19, 2011

Have you seen the fall cashmere collection by J.Crew yet? It's dreamy! I especially adore this turtleneck...

My love affair with tea towels continues with this one....

Would you believe if I told you that this is a camera bag? It really is! So stylish and beautiful, isn't it?...

On my fall wish list: black and cream tuxedo jacket...
Those magnets would make such a thoughtful gift and you can totally customize them to your liking. Fun!...

Those beaded necklaces would give such a cool edge to a tee and jeans type of look, don't you think?...

Sari throw perfection!...

Darlings, what caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

19 comments:

sahrish shamim said...

very nice pictures i like first pic ......
http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

Tish said...

You done good lady! I'm in love with everything you posted. Darn you!

Diana Mieczan said...

Haha..your comment made me laugh out loud, Tish:) You are so sweet.

Lisa Griffin said...

I totally love that cream and black tuxedo. I've been having trouble getting on board with the all white tux for women, but this is a nice middle ground
www.indramaticfashion.com

Vintage Market Place said...

Oh I am lovin' the tea towel
what a cutie!
Amy

Alexa said...

Oh J. Crew. I adore you. That is all.
:)

Fabiana ~ Ciao Newport Beach said...

I'm lovin the cashmere, the tea towels, well< I'll go ahead and say it...I love it all! You have great taste!!

ciao

ag. said...

I love that J.Crew photo!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

that's a camera bag?! i love it!

Nuha said...

love that blazer! i'm definetely a blazer/cardigan kind of girl :)

La Feem said...

Nice finds lady!

Have a great weekend!
xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Fabiana and Lisa, same here! This one has a lovely layed back feel to it, doesn't it?

Hannah J. Holmes said...

Love that ballerina (and her sweater!)...and the camera bag! Wow! That's awesome :)

Anya said...

i'm loving the pictures!

Amber Blue Bird said...

that is a really cute camera bag...much nicer than my plain ole black bag.

Marissa said...

My J. Crew catalog just arrive in the mail yesterday, and I'm in love with all the ballerina photos!

Marisa Midori said...

Tea towels really are instant gratification. You can never have too many an they are inexpensive and beautiful with endless possibilites for designs!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Marisa!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aren't they beautiful, Marissa?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk