This Week's Gems

Friday, August 5, 2011

Totally smitten with this camera bag. It looks comfortable, has tons of pockets and it's in mustard yellow. Yahoo!...

This necklace makes me weak in my knees - perfect! Btw: Upper Metal Class is celebrating their 1 year anniversary this week and they are having a 15% off sale tomorrow, so don't miss it...I surely won't:) More info here.

Lunchtime with a lunch bag like this would be so much more fun:) Do you pack lunch for work?...

A red skirt with pockets -  French perfection!...

Family roots is one of my favourite illustrations by Aimee Sicuro and it's based on an article that describes uncovering your true self through meditation. Isn't it beautiful?...
Really love the look of those sandals. Aren't they unique?...

This is such a fantastic project for all the sewing ladies out there. I'd love to make a bag like this one:)...
You never can have too many tea towels and this one called Summer Sky is so pretty!...
And a set of three stackable rings that I simply adore!...

Darlings, what caught your eye this week? Any favourites? xo

22 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

I love your gems! I especially love those rings and that sweet sweet necklace. Happy Friday!

marissa at the boot said...

great gems this week! i ADORE the skirt! :)

M. said...

you "fished out" some nice things here, red skirt would be my favorite!
:)

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

in love with that red skirt!
have a fantastic weekend, friend!

Melissa Blake said...

that lunch bag is too awesome!!

Morgan said...

EmersonMade will never be anything less than fabulous...

Amy said...

totally in love with that red skirt.
I am loving the illustration too.
Perfect to dream about the upcoming autumn season that I love so.
Have a great weekend off!
Amy

Sara said...

The family roots picture is beautiful. I love the colours and how the people are sitting on the limbs. Enjoy your weekend.

sahrish shamim said...

hye i like ur brown shoes that r lovey ...............
http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

ag. said...

I love that bag! And the red skirt! I could see them working very well together...adding them to my wish list!

sahrish shamim said...

i like ur brown shows....
http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

I'm not usually a big fan of yellow, but I am in love with that camera bag!!!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

o! i want that red skirt. have a wonderful weekend chickadee! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I want the camera bag!

Ana Degenaar said...

Your picks are making me swoon!

Carrie said...

There are so many interesting piece of fashion in this post!
I'm really loving that camera bag too. Even though I don't really own a camera big enough to fit that. I'm also loving the look of those sandals. It's different.

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Carly said...

I love when you do this post..those sandals ARE AWESOME and totally unique.
I also love that delicate little dot necklace..perfect to layer with other necklaces.
Happy weekend.
C

dana @ wonder forest said...

i kind of love that camera bag too!! checkout out that shop right now!
thanks for sharing
xox dana
thewonderforest.com

Caroline of Salsa Pie said...

I LOVE the lunch bag and the tea towel. That sort of tie-dyed look is coming back in fashion, I see. I'm liking it. :)

Christianna said...

Loving that camera bag!

Johanna said...

Love the petite necklace and whimsical lunch bag. So fun!

Kristin said...

That camera bag is just delightful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk