LA Lights

Thursday, August 18, 2011

As soon as I watched this video last night, I felt so nostalgic. I used to live just outside of LA for over two years and those twinkling lights get me each time! The awesome Colin Rich is the creator of this time lapse project that took about six months to finish. He says "it was a labour of love and a study in patience". As for me, I'm totally smitten with it! Lovelies, have you been to LA before? Do you live there? Isn't that video dreamy? xo

Here is the video! Hope it makes your morning special :)

(video by Colin Rich on Vimeo via My Modern Met)

10 comments:

Zondra Art said...

Amazing pictures!

Nice day:)

Robots in Trouble said...

i showed this to my friends before! they totally loved it ! :] I love the city lights i LA! Specially when you're in the higher altitudes like Griffith Park. It's such a pretty site to see.

Galit said...

That's beautiful.
You know, Adelaide is relatively a small city, but as most of the city is built very low (not sure there are more than 15 buildings over 4 floors) it is very very wide.
The city is surrounded by high hills and when you go up the hills at night time, the view resembles LA lights! I know it must sounds funny but it is very similar in a way! I must take a photo one day to show you.

Galit said...

Here, I found a photo of Adelaide at night :) (not mine)
here

sahrish shamim said...

wow lovely view ... full of lights ......i like your pics ....
http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

Sage Crown Parker said...

I've never seen that many lights, i've never been to LA, but it's on my list. i think my heart my go a little faster there since i've been in the jungle for so long, lol!

Diana Mieczan said...

Adelaide sounds wonderful and that photo is STUNNING! What a great place and I agree, the view totally resembles LA lights, Galit! Thanks so much for the link:)

Tish said...

♥ From a current LA girl

La Feem said...

This video rocks. I've spent loads of time in LA land and am going there this weekend to work with a new client and hang with one of my bbfs, can't wait! xo

Mimi said...

*sigh* i love LA! whenever i'm on the plane and i see those lights, i know i'm home. :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk