Have an enchanting weekend

Friday, August 5, 2011

Lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? Tonight Balazs and I are finally off to see Midnight in Paris. In celebration of all things French, I'm going to wear a cute dress, put my hair in a messy French bun and bring a bit of glam with my favourite lipstick:) Have you see the movie already? What did you think? Have an enchanting weekend, my darlings and as always here are a few great links from around the web for you to enjoy!

Funky summer colour for your nails. Isn't it cool?

This photo makes me want to be a bit naughty and dip my toes in paint:)

Minted rose water - sounds wonderfully refreshing.

Those google earth puzzles are fascinating, aren't they?

WOW...I'd love to see this Parisian waste landscape installation in person.

I totally adore this look!

Bears and motorbikes go perfectly together, right? Errr

Those photos make my heart melt. Jeanann & Ruby are both totally adorable:)

Long and lovely! (especially the third look).

Let's help Jim & Morgan make their wedding dreams come true, shall we?

Smitten with this video.

How cool are those cookies?

Happy Birthday to Upper Metal Class! Don't miss their anniversary giveaway! It's beautiful:)

Such a beautiful bedroom.

Fancy a pair of gold Swarovski crystal earrings or a gold necklace? Check out our giveaway!

See you Monday morning! Love. xo

(photos of the enchanting Paris by Irene Suchocki)

22 comments:

Lindsay said...

Lovely inspiration! I don't know how other people feel about this, but I think it would be awesome if you started posting these earlier in the day (or week!). I spend all day Monday-Friday at my computer, and now it's almost 5 on Friday, and I just want to turn this computer off for the weekend!

Caroline of Salsa Pie said...

Have a BEAUTIFUL weekend, Diana!!! xoxoxo! I finally have a moment to visit your space and get my Express-o fix as I like to call it! xo

Kristin H said...

Have a wonderful weekend!! I might be out until September... but then coming back stronger I hope:)
Enjoy the sun!!

M. said...

I'll be seeing this movie on monday, can't wait!

really pretty photos you found there.

And So I Whisper said...

Beautiful photos. love the effects.

katie said...

those are beautiful photos!! have a lovely weekend :)

Krystal said...

have a great weekend too my dear!

christine donee said...

Here's to a great weekend! (and that it lasts longer than usual)

sandytoesbride said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!

Nikki said...

I am totally checking out the google earth puzzles for my grandma!

Have a lovely weekend. I want to see Paris after Midnight and Harry Potter. Hope one of them happens this weekend.

sahrish shamim said...

Have a wonderful weekend!!so beautiful pictures ............
http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

b. said...

aw i love your link lists, the highlight today was the neon polish - amazing!

i hope you have a wonderful wonderful [french] weekend :)

x.

Jess said...

I am so jealous! I still need to see this movie!!!! Have an amazing weekend :)

Sonja said...

HOpe you had an amazing night last night at the movies! And how the heck do you always manage to find soooo many good links!? don't do this to me I'm alrady procrastinating too much! heehe :o)
Hope the rest of your weekend is great!

S and O said...

These pictures certainly put me in the mood of feeling enchanted...they are just stunning!

xoxo
Olivia

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

I think you are so cute to dress up for the movie. I think you'll be stunning. Have a fabulous time.

This weekend we have ran around like crazy so today I will take it easy.

Punctuation Mark said...

haven't seen the movie yet but it's on my list... hope you are having a great weekend!

Thea said...

I loved Midnight in Paris, it's my new favorite film, enjoy!!

bicocacolors said...

happy week dear Diana!!

elena

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..how sweet, Caroline and b. I also adore that neon polish:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..glad you enjoy them, Sonja! So sweet of you and Bella, thank you, darling!

Justine said...

Irene makes amazing photos! Love the Paris'ones.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk