Have a chillaxing weekend!

Friday, August 19, 2011

My darlings, what are you up to this weekend? Tomorrow, Balazs and I are going to a local food and wine festival. It's been a busy week so I can't wait to spend it drinking Tokaji wine, eating crêpe and chilling. Sweets, whatever you do, have tons of fun and here are a few great links from around the web for you to enjoy.

This must be the most adorable tissue holder, ever!

Four stunning daytime nightgowns.

This little girl's reaction to Prince William and Kate melts my heart!

In love with those swingin summer photographs. Looks like a fantastic night!

Seven very cute denim outfits.

Juice box cameras. (Am I too old to have one?)

Romantic and beautiful.

Paris 48°49N 2°29E. Love!

That dress - J'adore.

Awesome before and after home renovation. (Check out the brilliant kitchen light fixture).

Hello :)

That looks super fun.

Oh la la...seeing red.

Isn't this nailpolish colour pretty? 

Moon & star earrings perfection. Btw: Upper Metal Class is having a fantastic $100 contest here!

DIY: bowtie headband.

Have you entered our beautiful illustration GIVEAWAY yet? Don't miss it.

Also, if you missed it,  here is my homemade banana loaf article over at Honest Cooking Magazine.

See you Monday morning! Love:) xo

(Photos by Robin Cerutti and Leilaleila via Naturally Nina)

16 comments:

Fabiana ~ Ciao Newport Beach said...

Chillax is the key! I'm also lovin' the little girl with Will and Kate...soooo darn cute !

I hope your having a great weekend and stop by and visit me too on my blog, if you get a chance...

ciao!

Zondra Art said...

Happy weekend dear Diane:)

HiLLjO said...

Holy Crepe! Sounds fun! Drink a glass for me!!!

Melissa Blake said...

ooooh, i love those juice box cameras. And no! I don't think you're too old! :)

Heba said...

great links :), have fun you and Balaz

http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

Designwali said...

great links thanks for sharing!

Dancing Branflake said...

Have a wonderful weekend yourself! By the way- I just love your gems!

pop pop portraits said...

love the nightgowns! happy weekend!

katie said...

haha that photo is adorable!!! have a lovely weekend :)

BenchesandChandeliers said...

love the glistening waters... ready for my weekend.

$10k giveaway! more details on my blog :)

sahrish shamim said...

wow beautiful scene .. i like first pic ... happy weekend
http://fashionstyle-pk.blogspot.com/

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

The festival sounds like a blast. We are reuniting with cousins we have not seen since we were kids. Time flies.

Have a glass of wine for me.

Diana said...

These ducks are so adorable!! And that little girl meeting the Prince and Kate is just so cute!! WHat a sweet little girl! I hope you had a great weekend love!

Diana Mieczan said...

Isn't she, Di! I adore that photo and Bella, that is so special:) Hope you had a fantastic time.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Melissa!

Annie said...

love that swan pic! hope you had a great weekend :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk