This Week's Gems

Friday, July 29, 2011

Aww..how romantic is this cherry blossom hair comb set?

Kitchen herbs would look so pretty in this planter trio, don't you think? Have you planted some this year?...

This little black dress looks so comfortable and easy to wear. Perfect for a smoochy-date-night with a hint of red lipstick!...

This bracelet would make a perfect summer accessory. Love those different colour beads. Fun and flirty:)...

Fancy a serving of fish & chips? Love!...

Because you can never have too many cute scarves!...

I have the beautiful Sydney on my mind today! Matte has a whole city series that I adore!...

I just ordered this sweet bodysuit for a gift. Btw: Polarn O. Pyret has incredible summer sales right now. Go here for more details.

Turkish bath towels are a perfect summer-beach accessory! Need to get a few:)...

Happy Friday, my darlings! What caught your eye this week? Any favourites? xo

17 comments:

nicole said...

Great list... I love everything by Alexandra Grecco, including those sweet hair combs.

This caught my eye this week:
http://www.frolic-blog.com/frolic/2011/07/furoshiki.html

Have a lovely weekend! xo.

Morgan said...

Too funny! I JUST put turkish towels on my Friday etsy finds post! Great minds think alike. :)

thingsIlove said...

I love 1, 4 and 7! :D Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely weekend, my dear.

Ryan Adair said...

I love that hair.. if only mine were long enough. :(

Have a great weekend. :)

Gina said...

Great gems! I esp love those towels - they do look perfect for the beach.

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I like those Turkish towels as well. Perfect for our hot Phoenix summers.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i want that scarf!! stripes and coral - swooning!!!

marjorie rose said...

Love the J Crew scarf.. I agree, you can never have too many!

Tsuki aka LittleGrayFox said...

Not only do I love the hair clips...but I also love her braid!

makes me want to grow my hair out, again...I can never decide!

KristiMcMurry said...

Love the plantar and the towels! I have been wanting a Turkish bath towel for a while.

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

Darling planters. I am currently growing herbs and peas out on the porch but I would love to bring them in with these cute planters.

La Feem said...

Nice scarf, those towel look too cool.

Happy weekend!! Have fun.
xo

STYLE'N said...

Thanks for the link to the LBD. It's adorable and what a great price!

SJ said...

Yay, I'm glad Matte has done a Sydney print!

Kirsty said...

Love the hair combs so pretty.

katie said...

love that planter trio!! so cute.

Annie said...

LOVE those planters!! Guess what?! Our new place actually has sun (unlike our current place of the past 3 years) so we can finally have tons of plants!! We're SO excited!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk