Have a playful weekend!

Friday, July 8, 2011

My dolls, what are you up to this weekend? Balazs and I will be trying to keep cool with those popsicles. It's the third time this week I made them! I can't help it, they are super delicious and refreshing. What's your favourite type? Sweets, have a chillaxing weekend and here are a few great links from around the web. Enjoy!

This raspberry pomegranate sorbet looks delicious!

Emma Watson in an Oscar de la Renta sand tulle gown - breathtaking!

Such a fun way to update your shoes!

50 ways to cope with stress. Brilliant! (I learned the 9th one the hard way..haha). Any cool tips to add?

I can't get enough of bubbles.

How adorable is Anne Hathaway's polka dot dress. She looks amazing, doesn't she?

Looks like a great movie! (thanks, Mandy).

Smitten with this bookshelf.

The cutest summer dress.

Such a pretty shade of pink lipstick.

How delicious are those chocolate malt sandwiches?

Two toned French braid. Beautiful!

Sweet!

I would love to go camping here.

Four pieces, one great jeans look!

Just got this cookbook and I'm loving it.

Also, there are only two more days left to enter the stylish Lo & Sons travel bag Giveaway! Don't miss it. (There is also a fantastic bonus discount).

Go kiss someone you love this weekend and I'll see you Monday morning! Love.

(photos of bubbles by  Richard Heeks)

22 comments:

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

great links!! off to give the hubs a big smooch, per your orders :)

thingsIlove said...

I love Emma's dress!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Those bubbles are so pretty!

Tish said...

:)

Kirsten said...

Love all the stuff you posted!!! xoxo

kirsten-gray.blogspot.com

La Feem said...

Happy weekend darling, enjoy! xo

Monica from Hola!design said...

I LOVED Emma Watson's dress! she's lovely, too.

My week was great, thank you. I hope you enjoy the weekend!

see you monday!

Punctuation Mark said...

i love bubble... i just bought some of the liquid the other day!

have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

I love those popsicles! Really good for a hot day. Or not. It's good either way! :)

My weekend will be spent on my thesis! Saturday came and passed by so quickly - had quite an interesting and historical day in my country, Malaysia. In hopes for better days ahead for us!

You have a great weekend, D! :)

Diana said...

fudge pops, sorbet...you are making me want to go back to the beach for more ice cream! I had some tasty raspberry frozen yogurt at the beach...it was amazing!! We just got back and I cant wait to post photos of the fireworks! Missed you! Hope you are having a great weekend! Wow Emma Watson looks stunning! We're going to see the midnight showing of Harry Potter this week! :) Are you going to see it?

Tamara Nicole said...

Diana! Hope you are enjoying a fabulous weekend my dear:-)

Lidiya said...

Those bubbles are so cool :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Lucy said...

oooh you've introduced me to some fabulous new blogs - thank you! Love Siri Tollerod in the pink lippy :) xxx

Caitie said...

Wow, those bubble photos are amazing! Hope you're having a great weekend:)

Marjorie Rose said...

Awesome summer dress pick from Rennes.. I'm a sucker for put-on-and-go dresses and this is no exception.

Enjoy your chillaxing weekend :)

{whenpenmeetspaper} said...

Cool bubbles!

Have a good weekend! (Mine was spent working unfortunately :(

xo

Krystal said...

those bubble pics are so awesome! happy sunday and i hope your w/e was restful :) anything new happening lately?

Carly said...

Love all your weekend picks...BUT I REALLY LOVE the 50 ways to ease stress...love the one...avoid negative people...SO TRUE!!!
happy weekend to you:)
C

Kavery said...

Emma Watson in that gown - flawless.

the southern hostess said...

Thanks for the link! :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Jen Daiker said...

I die for Emma Watson's gown! What a beautiful way to end such a captivating set of novels. They will truly be missed in my eyes.

My hubby and I had a proper marathon and I can already feel the tears coming on.

shopgirl said...

I'm with you on the bubbles sweetie!

Hugs! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk