Have a beautiful weekend!

Friday, July 15, 2011

My sweet darlings, what are you up to this weekend? I spent the day riding my bike followed by a delicious lunch-date with Balazs. Tonight we are having friends over for a popcorn and Seinfeld night in! Should be fun:) Also, I wanted to say thank you for all the awesome chats we shared this week here. All your comments mean the world to me! Blowing you all a huge kiss and do me a favour - have a blast this weekend! As always here are a few great links from around the web. Enjoy!

A brilliant table for two. Would be great for our flat.

Oh my goodness, this skillet lasagna is mind blowing. Delicious!

This adorable couple got engaged. (the two top photos are my favourite).

 I would love this macramé planter for our flat.

This made me smile this morning!

Awesome sunglasses (and the red lipstick).

Just looking at those photos makes me want to grill marshmallows on the beach at sunset!

I never knew that dragonfly wings are so beautiful.

Leandra Medine is so cute and those specs look fantastic on her.

Super cute summer sandals for a hot day:)

Braided hair, red bag and heels - amazing!

Nite nite...

Emotional and heartfelt words from a wife to her husband.

What a great tattoo. If I only was brave enough.

I'm making those caffeinated pops tomorrow:) Can't wait.

There are two more days left to enter the BMJNYC bracelet Giveaway! Don't miss it. It's beautiful!

Also, thanks for the sweet comments about Monty this week. He is much much better:)

See you Monday morning! Love. xo

(photo by Jess Nichols)

29 comments:

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

Your popcorn and Seinfeld night is so cute! I hope you and your sweetie have fun :)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Have a great weekend doll!!

Heba said...

enjoy your weekend D :))

http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

Diana said...

Happy weekend love!! I love those sunglasses, that awesome table that swings out...and that sweet little note the wife wrote to her husband. We all need someone in our life, dont we.

PS I went on a bike ride today too! Lovely weather. Enjoy your weekend. Love these gorgeous flowers you posted!

Diana said...

PS were having a giveaway today! :)

Hannah J. Holmes said...

Absolutely adore the photo you chose for this post! I am so completely mesmerized by it. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you too have a beautiful weekend :)

HiLLjO™ said...

That brief thank you from the wife to hubby... i cried, too! i don't blame us.. it was so beautiful!

Have a fabulous Seinfeld night. I am jealous of that! Like, come steal your marble rye with a fishing rod-jealous.

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I miss riding my bike, just too hot for me here but perhaps by late September. Have a good one!

Elisa said...

have a wonderful weekend! that skillet lasagna looks delicious for dinner.

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Love the picture of the flowers. They are so pretty!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Melissa Blake said...

Lovely links as usual, diana!! Hope you have an awesome weekend! xoxo

Sophie Delphis said...

Those flowers are amazing.

shopgirl said...

Diana, can I come over too? .-) I love Seinfeld! The shows are a total classic. I just checked out that table and you are right-it's awesome! My weekend isn't as nice as yours, but it'll be better. I'm spending the whole day cleaning our flat.

p.s. I'm glad Monty is better. I will send you an email soon! Big hugs and kisses to you! Reese

Dancing Branflake said...

Awww! You always have the best links. Thanks for this endless source of inspiration.

Fabíola Beltrão said...

amazing flowers
have a nice weekend

Nadine2point0 said...

Seriously, those espresso pops are BRILLIANT. Great post as always!

Lady Grey said...

Sounds like the perfect to start off a great weekend!
oxo

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Great links as always. Have a good weekend Diana!

Oh, My Darling said...

A beautiful weekend to you, too!

photohogger said...

Such a gorgeous post - lovely things to look at !
Have a great weekend!

quintessence said...

I just had a popcorn date with my husband - we went to see Midnight in Paris - charming!! Wishing you a wonderful rest of your weekend!!

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Awesome! Have a lovely weekend :)

keishua said...

Hope your weekend is going well. I love your weekend links-such fun.

Marisa Midori said...

Dear Diana, your blog is pure eye candy. Sincerely, Marisa.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Hope you had a great weekend and had a fun popcorn night!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

little t said...

Love the doggie pic!

jessica said...

such a lovely photo... and great links too!

hope you had a great weekend love! :)

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous flowers. This weekend I spent some time out and watched harry potter and had the best time :)

Annie said...

hope you had a fab weekend Diana! I had one of my best friends weddings :) SUCH an amazing time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk