This Week's Gems

Friday, June 24, 2011

This fan leaves dress is one of my favourites from the new E.M. India collection! It looks so comfy and has the cutest pattern...

I want to frame this cool print by Sartoris Jean-Christophe!! So summery:)...

I'm loving Rebecca's style! Perfect weekend outfit for a bike ride or a picnic in the park, don't you think? (And those stripes)...

How sweet is this necklace? Pinwheels remind me of childhood:)...

Bridesmaid dress perfection! Can you imagine how amazing would the wedding look?...

I adore understated jewelry! This bow bracelet and this...

..three pearl ring would made charming everyday pieces!...

Make coffee in style! A treat not just for the tastebuds but also for your eyes.

Darlings, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys? xo

20 comments:

Jen said...

Does EM ever get it wrong?? Love it all!!

Happy Friday Sweetie!

marissa at the boot said...

how cute! you never see bridesmaids in a pattern and i think that would be a lovely change!
:) happy weekend friend!

Ana Degenaar said...

I've always loved this feature!

Anna Walker said...

I don't even know how I would make coffee with that thing! The dresses [both of them] are gorgeous!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Monica from Hola!design said...

great finds! i love the 3 pearl ring..so pretty!
my week was great..I'm ready for the weekend!!!
enjoy!

kisses....

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh, Jen so true! I'm totally smitten with Emerson:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..you are so sweet, Ana!

M. said...

love emersonmade, so beautiful!

Dancing Branflake said...

You always have the best gems. Have a wonderful weekend!

Carly said...

Love Emerson Made...although I don't own anything...maybe I need to change that this summer..always love the fun prints etc.
Also loving that seriously chic coffee maker...I wish:)
C

Laura said...

I looove that first dress and the print!

Hannah Q. Parris said...

You always find the prettiest things! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that tiny pearl ring :)

Alena: Oh, It's Just Perfect! said...

so many great links! i love the dresses and the pretty pearl ring.

Sara Szatmary said...

I think I need that necklace to remind me to have more fun...

La Feem said...

I'll take the coffee maker!

Happy Weekend darling.
xo

Deidre said...

Absolutely adore that bridesmaid dress! So cute.

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I LOVE that fan print dress! love love love. And the 3-pearl ring, too - so light and summery, simple, understated elegance! LOVE.

My faves of the week are coming out tomorrow! Meanwhile, check out the scarf post/giveaway :-)

Amber Blue Bird said...

that bridesmaid dress is perfect, would love to see that wedding

Michelle said...

Love the fan leaf dress and the 3 pearl ring! I would wear that ring every single day. Have a wonderful weekend!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I am in LOVE with the fan leaves dress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk