Have a sunkissed weekend!

Friday, June 24, 2011

My sweet darlings, what are you up to this weekend? Yay to summer and thank you for all your amazing comments this week. I love reading them:) On Sunday Balazs and I are driving up to the mountains for a birthday party. I'm baking brownies for the occasion. Tomorrow night I'm hoping to catch Bridemaids (did you see it?). I heard it's hilarious! Have a sunkissed weekend, sweets and here a few great posts from around the web! Enjoy.

Nautical heaven. The waves quilt stole my heart!

Michelle Obama is so beautiful.

Simple and oh so lovely.

I made those fudge popsicles last night and they were delicious!

Top 16 best NYC ice creams.

Oh those boys!!

Dream bathroom. That sink is incredible, isn't it?

I'm smitten wih her hair colour. So adorable:)

I see yellow. Such a wonderful lamp!

DIY floral garland, perfect for summer parties.

Do it yourself: striped and geometric totes.

One incredible tattoo...wow.

Strawberries are good for you.

So fun...let's play with trash!

Those book sculptures blow my mind.

Awww...

Also, there are two more days left to enter the Acute Designs giveaway!

See you Monday morning. Love! xo

(photo via Modern Hepburn)

33 comments:

That's Not My Age said...

Love that photo! I have an old friend visiting tomorrow - and my brother who lives in NY is coming over on Sunday, so I'm v excited. Have a good one.
x

Ana Degenaar said...

You too darling!

Ana Degenaar said...

You too darling!

Monica {bohemian twilight} said...

have a great one!

A Flourishing Perspective said...

Hello, sweets! I love the photo shared. First, I want that waves quilt, second that ice cream in NYC sounds perfect (NYC is my dream!!), those fudgesicles look perfect...I've loved those since I was a kid, and I love the floral garland-I've been telling my mum she needs to put one on our cute front door! :)

Happy weekend! It sounds like it will be divine!! Have fun♥♥

xoxoxoxo

Heba said...

enjoy your weekend :)

http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

HiLLjO™ said...

Have fun Diana!!! This weekend I'm giving away a sock monkey on my blog! Come enter, love!

pop pop portraits said...

I'll be sleeping in! Happy weekend to you!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

such a fun photo! lovely links as always. happy weekend, friend!!

Tracey said...

What a great image!

SomeKindOfStyle said...

have a fabulous weekend, love your weekend links! xoxo

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

Christianna said...

Have a lovely weekend!

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh, you'll adore Bridesmaids, it's a hoot!

Renee B. said...

Love all of these links! Thanks for sharing!!! :) Have fun seeing Bridesmaids! It is HILARIOUS! :) Happy weekend!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Robots in Trouble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robots in Trouble said...

have a wonderful weekend to you too!

-robots in trouble

Vanisha @ Vanisha's Life In...Fiji said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! I picked my husband up from the airport yesterday so we're spending the weekend just hanging out. Love it! See you Monday Diana.

brittany powell said...

So glad you like my quilt--thanks for linking to it.
xo

Monica from Hola!design said...

enjoy the weekend..I see some beers in the future!!!

XOXO

Liesl @ FabulousFashions4SensibleStyle said...

I hope your weekend is sunkissed as well, Diana! Lovely Links, as always!

Liesl :)

Laura-Bear said...

oh my that brown dress is amazing! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend as well! xo

Kate said...

great post, gorgeous photo. i'm looking through all these links now!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

S and O said...

I agree...that sink is amazing! Thanks for sharing these links :)
Happy Weekend!
xoxo
Olivia

Signe said...

Such a pretty image :)
I hope you and Balazs had a nice weekend? And Michelle Obama rocks!

Hugs,
Signe

L said...

Love the photo!! Have a lovely weekend.

fashionhogger said...

Happy Weekend!

Ashley said...

what a perfect weekend! hope you enjoyed those brownies and movie and time with your balaz! kisses love! XO, A

Kavery said...

Been meaning to see 'Bridesmaids'. Let us know how it is

Alexa said...

Really hope you are having a fantastic weekend. That photo, I adore.

xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Karena said...

Great links Diana!! I hope your weekend has been wondrous!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

I have a New, very fashionable Giveaway on my site! Come and enter!

Ann said...

Oh that image is gorgeous...

Love the hat ♥

La Feem said...

I love this picture! xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk