Have a Romantic Weekend

Friday, April 29, 2011

Darlings, what are you up to this weekend? My mom in England is celebrating after the beautiful Royal wedding tonight but Balazs and I are planning a low key weekend. We're thinking about a spa day tomorrow and some good Italian pasta this evening. Hope you will get tons of sunshine in the next two days and here are a few great links from around the web. Enjoy!

Yellow pants on guys! I love that look but what do you think? Thumbs up or down?

 Great summer sandals guide.

Don't those lemon bars look scrumptious? Yum!

I need to get a huge vase for my flowers! Doesn't it look amazing?

Three charming DIY Mother's Day projects with the use of Mason jars.

I would love to try this mint pea dip!

Love milk bottle measuring cups! I remember drinking milk from glass bottles as a child:)..Aww, memories.

This family is simply the cutest!

Beautiful country style home. Bookshelves in the kitchen? Brilliant!

DIY book planters. That is right, books! Don't you just love succulents?

Kate, her mom and her sister looked amazing this morning. Congrats to the Royal couple!!! (Did you watch? What did you think?)

Fresh wreaths are the prettiest!

What  a stylish and comfy outfit. She looks great!

Also, there are only two more days left to enter both of our amazing GIVEAWAYS this week!
- the Lisa Leonard jewelry Giveaway.
- the DownEast swimming suit Giveaway.

My Loves, hope you will treat yourself to some ice-cream this weekend! Vanilla for me:) Make sure to relax and have fun and I will see you Monday morning. Love:) xo

(photo of Saint Gervais, Paris by Rachel via That Kind Of Woman)

33 comments:

Vanisha said...

Sounds like you've got a lovely weekend in store :) Yay! I didn't watch the wedding, but I have seen a few pictures - I thought Harry looked gorgeous! Happy weekend!

Marissa said...

I love the yellow pants on this guy, but I think he can only get away with it because he's so rugged looking. Have a wonderful weekend, Diana!

Diana said...

A Spa Day and pasta...sounds like a great weekend! Was your mom able to see the Royal Wedding from where she lives...I would have loved get get upclose to Kate and William! LOL! Her dress was stunning!! Happy Weekend love! <3

cailen ascher said...

we're looking forward to a low-key weekend too! the weather's supposed to be lovely, so spending time outside with our little dog, olive, is a must!

tgif

Brenna [fabuleuxdestin] said...

this picture is great - i was in paris today, but unfortunately alone!! have a great weekend :)

Sara Szatmary said...

great links dear!

Signe said...

And a romantic weekend to you two as well :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Di, yes she did!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh my gosh the wedding was stunning! Kate looked beyond amazing!

C... said...

Have a nice weekend! I am relaxing with my son. I have to work half of tomorrow morning though ... booo!

christine donee said...

low-key weekend here too.. and a film festival on Sunday. Should be fun!

Jess said...

Watching the recording of the royal wedding right now!

Lady Grey said...

I love those milk bottle measuring cups - they're adorable!
Have a fabulous weekend!
oxo

thea p said...

have a lovely weekend too:) coolest finds as always!

the nyanzi report said...

have fun at the weekend.

Alely said...

looking forward to seeing my two oldest donning their prom attire! so fun!

pixelhazard said...

I spent this weekend looking for the perfect location for my wedding shoot and trying to shop. I love your links


Bright Green Laces

Vicky said...

Thanks for your comment. I'm not up to much. Work and tomorro's the First Communion of my little cousin... have a wonderful weekend!

Vicky

new post: click here:&
follow me

quintessence said...

Wasn't the wedding wonderful?! I thought she looked exquisite - loved all 3 Mcqueens - Kate's first and 2nd dresses and Pippas incredible one! What a beautiful day!!

Marjorie Rose said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend! Mike and I have a similar agenda minus the spa. Maybe tomorrow we'll head to the city.. but for now, rest.

My sis woke me up just in time to watch the wedding live. I was so happy for them.. it was all beautiful.

Anyway, enjoy your weekend!

A Girl, A Style said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend to me! We've got a blissful 4 day weekend here in England, so after yesterday's overdose on the romance of the Royal Wedding (I LOVE it!), I'm planning to laze by the river in Cambridge with a picnic, my boyfriend and best friend, a magazine and blue skies.

Briony xx

LiveLikeYou said...

Spa and Italian pasta sounds like the perfect weekend!!! Hope you're having a good one.

Monica from Hola!design said...

so far I'm enjoying the weekend! I loved the Royal Wedding! so exciting! the weather is lovely, too. Hooray for Spring!
See you Monday!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I love when guys venture out and try new things other than plain jeans. My hubs like to keep it simple ooh a girl can dream hehehe

Write it in Lipstick

shopgirl said...

Hope you have a great weekend sweetie! Still recuperating so just hanging out at home.

Love the milk bottles measuring cups!

xoxo

Some Style... said...

oh, what fabulous Mom's Day Gift Idea...worth a try! just relaxing and doing some Blog posting over the weekend, sweets! have a lovely one..xoxo

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

have an amazing w/e!!!

Paper Heart Girl said...

I hope you enjoyed your weekend lady!! :) xxxx

wilybrunette said...

i adore this photo and those mason jar ideas--not to mention the striped top below! such a gorgeous blog you have here!

yoana said...

I didn't watch the wedding, hope thet are happy. You weekend look nice. Enjoy it.
:)

Omgitstiffduh said...

Hope you had a lovely weekend girlie!

Samantha said...

I actually did have ice cream! :o)

Hope you had a great weekend!

Thanks for visiting my blog! :o)

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

La Feem said...

Those lemon bars look yummy, I keep collecting recipes from you, I need to bake something!

I don't know about the yellow pants..xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk