Today is my turn in the very cool blog crawl organized by Ashley from A Hasty Life. I'm so happy to be a part of it. One think you must know about me is that I adore big bags and this one from Zara is one of my favourites as I can fit tons of stuff in it...
- Versace sunglasses.
- Blackberry that Balazs got me a few months ago.
- Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick in excessive. Bit of red lipstick never hurts:)
- Lush solid perfume. I love the the olive branch scent.
- Little mirror that I got as a gift from Dubai
- Journal by Paper Blanks. I've been using their products for ages!
- Red magazine...(my guilty pleasure)
- I'm reading Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert (the second part of Eat,Pray,Love). Have you read it?
- My newest love LeCosmetique lip tar in memento (stays on the lips not on the glass).
- Hair-bands and hair-bubbles from H&M.
- For cold, windy days I use Brazil nut lip butter by The Body Shop. (very kissable and it smells like heaven..haha)
- Little ladybug purse for my keys and change. I got it from Kelli.
- My all-time favourite hand cream from L'Occitane.
Dears, thanks for reading and don't forget to visit Cassie from Hi Sugarplum! tomorrow and I hope you had a chance to pop over to Jacquie from bright lights big cities. (I'm smitten with her mittens) xoxo