Christmas Gift Guide 2010 *Part Four* - For The Hubby Who Gives The Best Cuddles (and makes the best pancakes)

Monday, November 29, 2010

We all know our guys like a bit of comfort, so those MoviePegs for iPad and iPhone are smart little tools. ($13.95 - $25).

A sealpelt to keep him warm when he is working late at night ($276.49). For the story behind it go here.

Something unique for his bike. Those bicycle reflectors are made from recycled road signs. They come in two styles: "Spoke Clamp" and "Strap". ($13.00 - $27.50)

Poster of his favourite movie for his office space. ($16)

New frames he was eyeing for a while. ($210)

A three-box set of his favourite absinthe and black salt caramel candies. ($35)

A bottle of amazing perfume. ($49) To make them smell the way we want:)

Nordic zip cardi, so he wont catch cold this season. ($79.50)

If he likes his Whiskey on the rocks! ($29)

Adorable keychains to keep his keys in order. ($16)

Plate for the one who is quite happy with his beard. (£20)

Subscrition of this favourite magazine. (1 year is about £29.90)

American Dad box set ($22.99)

Shaving set for the one who likes to keep it all smooth. ($68.95)

Funny Tee ($22.45) To remind him how lucky he is...hahaha...

After a long day of work every guy likes to be treated to a little massage. This vanilla massage bar by Lush is heavenlly. ($9.95)

A custom leather wallet, ($64)

Ps: For previous parts of our  exPress-o Chirstmas Gift Guide 2010 check here! xoxo

35 comments:

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Great picks Diane, I'd like a few for myself!

style'n said...

this is great! We do secret santa gifts for my family and I got my husband! Thanks for the ideas.
Naina

BALLET NEWS said...

You make it so hard to choose - I think, as it's cyber Monday, I'll have to snap up all of them to do my bit !!!

coolkids said...

love the whiskey rocks!!! I think my husband needs the I heart my trophy wife. Ha!
stop by I have a SWEET giveaway today. thecoolkidsblog.com

Ashley said...

nice piece of infooo!! xo

My Face Hunter

Dancing Branflake said...

Perfect list! Getting him a nice keychain is a great idea. My man loves nice things.

Sam {fitnessfoodandfaith.blogspot.com} said...

LOVE the trophy wife tshirt - so cute :)

great ideas...i know a wallet is high on my husband's wish list.

Anait said...

Great ideas! I love that sweater.....it looks so cozy I'd probably steal it and wear it myself :) Happy Monday!

Dionne said...

What a great selection of gifts! I love that this is especially for guys, especially since guys can be so hard to shop for!!!

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

your dude has good taste. fight club is such a good movie. thanks for the ideas.

steinschmuckdesign said...

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jude said...

These are all so amazing (the sealpelt is hilarious!), I would love to pick up a few for myself too :)

tanvii.com said...

Love these ideas!

Bella @Bellgetsreal said...

You nailed this one for me...the whiskey rocks are genius and so not the norm gift. Love it.

carmen said...

Oh, this is a really good list. I love the T-shirt! Be sure to stop by my blog and enter my giveaway!

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

Haha, awww this post is so adorable and chock full of great ideas. Loves it!

Kelly Leigh said...

I would love to get the compass keychain for my husband! Too bad they don't ship internationally. Boo. Great ideas though!

Café Bellini said...

What great find! I like the keychains. And I'd better get him that t-shirt :-)

Nicole said...

It's always so hard to shop for boys! Thanks for your tips!

MarchMusings said...

Always good to have tips on buying gifts for the guys

Sandy a la Mode said...

my husband borrowed an ipad from work and he loves it!! i wish i could buy him one for the holidays but they are sooo pricey!! maybe he'd like that cardigan though!!! great guide!!

Sunny & Star said...

Such a great list.

Kristin Hjellegjerde said...

Such funny picks!! Made me laugh so hard. Whiskey on the rocks and trohpy wife is my highlights!!
Have a fab Monday afternoon:)

Design Elements said...

these bicycle reflectors are just for me :-)

Krystal said...

love it!

Melanie's Randomness said...

I like the movie poster idea & the whiskey on the rocks!!! =)

Ana Degenaar said...

Love the list, especially the glasses. Amazing!
xo

Laken said...

Love the glasses and the wallet.. great finds!

Jessica said...

Great picks! Those salted caramels looks so yummy!

Mo Pie, Please said...

Great gift ideas! I got my husband a badger-hair shaving set (he he, his name is badger) as a wedding gift so I can't do that again this Christmas...but these other ideas sure do help!

Signe said...

Great gift guide Diana - and the Whiskey on the rocks made me giggle :)

Hugs,
Signe

Diana Mieczan said...

Jude..I also love that sealpelt...It makes me smile each time I look at it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mo Pie, Please...That is so cool:) hahah

Poppies and Sunshine said...

That sealpelt is so funny! I haven't seen one of those before. I love the glasses!

Annie said...

the sealpelts really, really cracked me up.. haha :) great guide again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk